Sweet Tomatoes Restaurant Review- Great Buffet and Family-Friendly 10/2016 Written By 4th Grader

multiculturallit

Mouseketeer
:welcome:
Please note this is a review of a location OTHER than the International Drive location, but the offerings and set-up will be nearly the same since it is a chain restaurant. We checked the menu, and the offerings are the same currently at both locations. The author would LOVE to see your comments on the review! Lots of pics and written by a 4th grader, so you are getting the "REAL" kid perspective!

:chat: SWEET TOMATOES:chat:
IMG_8863_zpshvsbkj6m.jpg

IMG_8863_zpshvsbkj6m.jpg
[/IMG]
Their Service

The service was excellent because all the members in the staff greeted us with a friendly smile.

What I Liked:idea:

I thought that the salad was excellent because it was just the right combination of crunchiness and softness that blend together, creating the taste of excellence no matter what you put on it .
IMG_8869_zpsfkyiqxfz.jpg

IMG_8908_zpsh8h9crci.jpg

Another thing that would be good for any soup lovers out there- the broccoli and cheese soup is for you. It creates a creamy, soft, and full of flavor taste in your mouth.
IMG_8888_zpsuqyclj0e.jpg
:yay:
What I Didn't Like
I didn't like the pizza. The pizza was too puffy; the sauce was too spicy, and the cheese was flavorless.
IMG_8894_zps3ip5x9zm.jpg
I also didn't like the cornbread. I didn't like it because it was too hard on the outside but too soft on the inside.

What I Would Share With Others
I would share with others the blueberry muffin. It is just right because the blueberries add some popping pizzazz to the muffin, adding some wow to your tastebuds.:smooth: I would also share with others the pumpkin spice muffin. That muffin was popping with flavor with just the right amount of sugar,pumpkin,cinnamon, and spice making pumpkin pizzazz paradise.[on the right]
IMG_8907_zpsoq3roegl.jpg

Advice I Would Give Them :oops:
I would advise them to not make the outsides of their baked goods [blueberry muffins,brownie bites,cornbread,etc.] so hard on the outside and not so soft on the inside.

Why You Should Go Here
This is a great place for any occasion(birthday:cake:,graduation,anniversary:love2:, Veteran's Day,etc. This is kid-friendly:rotfl2: and great for anyone. So get up and dance for Sweet Tomatoes.:dancer::banana:party:
Truly Delicious 3.5
:rockband:

:jumping1:

Information
Hours: Mon-Fri 11 a.m-9 p.m Sun 8 a.m-9 p.m Sat 8 a.m-10 p.m
Phone Number:(407) 363-1616
Address:International Festival, 6877 S Kirkman Rd, Orlando, FL 32819
Current menu:places.singleplatform.com:surfweb:
party at Sweet Tomatoesparty::dancer::music:

If you read this, you probably are looking like this:laughing::rotfl::chat::yay::rotfl2:::yes::
Written by this person
:coffee: GJ

Pretty darn amazing review by a 4th grader! Few parents could do as well!

I give the review :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Wow, what a great review! I love it! It makes want some pumpkin spice muffins now!

Well done with the review.

Question Was the food worth the money ? ..... Quantity ... good or not enough ?

Would you go again to Sweet Tomatoes or prefer to go to a eating place inside / around Disney ?

Loved your review. I would really enjoy the salad and soup from your description.
Keep up the good work.:flower1:

Yes, the food was worth the money. I would go again to Sweet Tomatoes but probably with other people to see what the perspective of an adult or younger child who likes something other than macaroni and cheese because it would be good to compare what I thought to what other people think. Please feel free to reply and I will respond as quickly as I can.:cheer2::dancer::banana::jumping1:
I would want to visit Be Our Guest at Disney for dinner because it would be good for the whole family.

Our entire family loves visiting Sweet Tomatoes when we are in Orlando. In fact, we will be back in two weeks and the kids are excited to go. My 12 year old son isn't a big veggie fan, but he eats some cucumbers and carrots and finds many other things on the buffet. Thank you for the great review. You've done an excellent job! :goodvibes

Our entire family loves visiting Sweet Tomatoes when we are in Orlando. In fact, we will be back in two weeks and the kids are excited to go. My 12 year old son isn't a big veggie fan, but he eats some cucumbers and carrots and finds many other things on the buffet. Thank you for the great review. You've done an excellent job! :goodvibes

Thank you:wave2:. Pigletto is a cool name.

:welcome:
Please note this is a review of a location OTHER than the International Drive location, but the offerings and set-up will be nearly the same since it is a chain restaurant. We checked the menu, and the offerings are the same currently at both locations. The author would LOVE to see your comments on the review! Lots of pics and written by a 4th grader, so you are getting the "REAL" kid perspective!

:chat: SWEET TOMATOES:chat:
IMG_8863_zpshvsbkj6m.jpg

IMG_8863_zpshvsbkj6m.jpg
[/IMG]
Their Service

The service was excellent because all the members in the staff greeted us with a friendly smile.

What I Liked:idea:

I thought that the salad was excellent because it was just the right combination of crunchiness and softness that blend together, creating the taste of excellence no matter what you put on it .
IMG_8869_zpsfkyiqxfz.jpg

IMG_8908_zpsh8h9crci.jpg

Another thing that would be good for any soup lovers out there- the broccoli and cheese soup is for you. It creates a creamy, soft, and full of flavor taste in your mouth.
IMG_8888_zpsuqyclj0e.jpg
:yay:
What I Didn't Like
I didn't like the pizza. The pizza was too puffy; the sauce was too spicy, and the cheese was flavorless.
IMG_8894_zps3ip5x9zm.jpg
I also didn't like the cornbread. I didn't like it because it was too hard on the outside but too soft on the inside.

What I Would Share With Others
I would share with others the blueberry muffin. It is just right because the blueberries add some popping pizzazz to the muffin, adding some wow to your tastebuds.:smooth: I would also share with others the pumpkin spice muffin. That muffin was popping with flavor with just the right amount of sugar,pumpkin,cinnamon, and spice making pumpkin pizzazz paradise.[on the right]
IMG_8907_zpsoq3roegl.jpg

Advice I Would Give Them :oops:
I would advise them to not make the outsides of their baked goods [blueberry muffins,brownie bites,cornbread,etc.] so hard on the outside and not so soft on the inside.

Why You Should Go Here
This is a great place for any occasion(birthday:cake:,graduation,anniversary:love2:, Veteran's Day,etc. This is kid-friendly:rotfl2: and great for anyone. So get up and dance for Sweet Tomatoes.:dancer::banana:party:
Truly Delicious 3.5
:rockband:

:jumping1:

Information
Hours: Mon-Fri 11 a.m-9 p.m Sun 8 a.m-9 p.m Sat 8 a.m-10 p.m
Phone Number:(407) 363-1616
Address:International Festival, 6877 S Kirkman Rd, Orlando, FL 32819
Current menu:places.singleplatform.com:surfweb:
party at Sweet Tomatoesparty::dancer::music:

If you read this, you probably are looking like this:laughing::rotfl::chat::yay::rotfl2:::yes::
Written by this person
:coffee: GJ
Very impressive!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter