Sweet Tomatoes Deal - Lake Buena Vista

caribear

I love WDW!
Went to the Sweet Tomatoes at Lakel Buena Vista yesterday and noticed a deal they have in the evenings. Looks like an ongoing deal as no dates were listed. I know a lot of people love this place so I thought I would post this deal.

Family Deal for $24.99
2 Adult and 2 Children (12 and under) Buffets
4 Drinks

Mon-Wed after 4pm only

(Other adults and children at regular prices)

Good Deal! For Sweet Tomatoes fans, be sure to sign up for their E-mail list. They send out pretty good coupons once a week.

Aaaah, Sweet Tomatoes.....something to dream about until we can actually afford to go back to the world.

I should start a campaign to get them to open in the UK (after I've persuaded Cheesecake Factory to do the same!!)

We went last month and this offer was good at the new location next to Target on 192 as well. We are a family of 5 and went about 10 minutes to 4pm (when the price changes from lunch to dinner) and we had a coupon from their newsletter. The cashier advised me to pay separate for my meal with the coupon before 4pm and then have my family of 4 use the special listed a few minutes after 4pm. We didn't plan on it this way but it saved us a ton!

Is it suitable to take a toddler? I wasn't sure if the set-up made it difficult to get your food with a small child (I thought I had read that you go through a salad line before you go to your table?).

Thanks

Is it suitable to take a toddler? I wasn't sure if the set-up made it difficult to get your food with a small child (I thought I had read that you go through a salad line before you go to your table?).

Thanks

You do have to get up to get your food, but I have never found it to be a problem...and I have gone alone with my son since he was 2. You go through the salad bar line first....and then you pay and grab a seat. Soups, pasta, potatoes, breads, pizza, muffins, dessert and drinks are in another area. You can also just pay...find a seat and then go back through the salad bar. I have brought my son's stroller through the line many times as I pushed my tray through the salad bar line....it wasn't too bad...and they will offer to take your tray to your table if they see you with a baby. The price for toddlers (ages 3-5) is great though....$2.99 for the buffet and a drink (apple juice or milk). My son loves the macaroni and cheese!!! He asks to go all of the time, but we live about 35 minutes away.

Address for the one in Lake Buena Vista is 12561 S.Apopka-Vineland Road, Orlando, Fl 32836...it is in the Crossroads shopping plaza across from Downtown Disney.

Good Deal! For Sweet Tomatoes fans, be sure to sign up for their E-mail list. They send out pretty good coupons once a week.
Yup! And you can just bring them up on your smart phone and they will give you the discount :).

Are all of the salads pre-made or is there a traditional salad bar too?

Thanks
Both. There are some pre-made salads at the start (like Caesar, etc) and then there are different kinds of lettuce and spinach followed by all the toppings you can think of and more! At the end there are more pre-made salads like potato salad.

Is this just a buffet or table service, also? How much per person is it? I'm a little confused...can you go back to the salad section after you pay and take your seat? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter