Sweet 16 Idea

Discussion in 'Teen Disney' started by stitch'sgrl101, Nov 25, 2012.

1. stitch'sgrl101

stitch'sgrl101 "Please stand clear of the doors, Por Favor Manten

Hey everyone! So my sweet 16 is January 6th, :woohoo: but I'm having my sweet 16 March 8th. Anyway, I was thinking of a good theme, and since, I love Disney, I was thinking Disney Princesses. I'd be cinderella, since i look like her, and my dais would be different princesses. Is this to babyish, or should I stick to it? Thank you

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. MickeyisBeast

MickeyisBeast <font color=green>Some people just don't understan

I think that's a cute idea. I went to Disney World for my 16th birthday, and I didn't care if anyone thought it was "babyish". Having a Disney/Disney Princess themed party would be awesome, you're never too old for Disney.

4. Disney~Cutie

Disney~Cutie DIS Veteran

I was actually thinking of doing something like this for my 16th next year, so I think that's a super cute idea!

5. Chocolab23

Chocolab23 Disney Dreaming

Another January person, but you're 17 days older than me :goodvibes. I love that idea! I would have that theme if I was having a party for my sweet sixteen, but instead I'm going to Disney. If you decorate/theme it right, it will be awesome:thumbsup2

6. diskar2

diskar2 Mouseketeer

That sounds like such a fun party! I know my friends like to get all fancy dressed up. And I'm sure your friends won't think it's babyish.

7. TayTayB

TayTayB Earning My Ears

it sounds like a great idea but u should be like the regular Cindy but everyone else be like a modern version of princes and princesses

8. Orreed

Orreed Olivia

That's such an awesome idea! Just make sure that you stand out because your the birthday princess :)