SWEEPSTAKES!!! 2014 Family Time Resolutions - WIN A VACATION A DAY

Thanks for pointing this out. Hope we have some winners!

Ana

Thank you for the link, and best of luck to everyone!!

The way I read the rules, the first winner will be notified tomorrow. Let's hope one of us gets that phone call! :goodvibes

I'm just checking in to follow the thread and hope for some pixie dust!!!!

Here's hoping!!:thumbsup2

Thank you! Fingers and toes crossed!!!!!!

Thanks for posting - didn't know about the contest :thumbsup2

Good luck to all of you!!!

....hope to see my name on this list....:hyper:

Me too!!

Do they post a list of daily winners anywhere?

I think it's like it is for other contests, where you need to mail in a request for a list of daily winners.

Third year in a row - maybe the third time will be the one for me!

Here's to hoping. For the past 2 years I've followed along as DISers won and planned their trips. Here's to hoping this is our year!!! :goodvibes

Really hoping to win this year! We are getting married at WDW in October and would love to stay in a deluxe that I won! :)

GRRRRRR!!!! I nearly had a heart attack when a FedEx truck pulled up to my house today! But all he delivered was something for my DH for work! :sad2: :lmao: This is going to be a looooooong month! I almost feel bad for all of the FedEx drivers! :drive::scared1:

GRRRRRR!!!! I nearly had a heart attack when a FedEx truck pulled up to my house today! But all he delivered was something for my DH for work! :sad2: :lmao: This is going to be a looooooong month! I almost feel bad for all of the FedEx drivers! :drive::scared1:

The official rules state that a winner is drawn daily and notified via phone. So keep you eyes open for a NY area code. :)

Thanks for posting about this. I had not seen anything about it and didn't know about it. So I will enter every day from here on out. I wonder if you win but have 5 in your family if they will let you just pay for the 5th person. We have 3 kids and there is no way we could make one stay home if the rest of us were going.

Thanks for posting about this. I had not seen anything about it and didn't know about it. So I will enter every day from here on out. I wonder if you win but have 5 in your family if they will let you just pay for the 5th person. We have 3 kids and there is no way we could make one stay home if the rest of us were going.

Someone on the other thread said you can. There are past winners here on the DIS so people are very knowledgeable.

Yes, as long as you pay out of pocket, you are allowed to add more people and to add more days. I think they give you a discounted rate as well.

Yes, in the past 2 years we've had quite a few DIS winners. Hoping this year will be the same.

Hopefully winners will be those who wouldn't have been able to afford a trip otherwise.

I am assuming since it would be my two DDs one grandson who is 3, we'd have to pay for and me, makes 4 and my grand daughter who just turned 1 would be free. So we'd be okay. Right? Can not exclude a DD or Grandchild. I really would love to be there to see them all having fun.

I am assuming since it would be my two DDs one grandson who is 3, we'd have to pay for and me, makes 4 and my grand daughter who just turned 1 would be free. So we'd be okay. Right? Can not exclude a DD or Grandchild. I really would love to be there to see them all having fun.

You may have to pay for airfare for your granddaughter, if flying, but yes, you are correct, park tickets and meals would be free. With 5 people though you run into room capacity issues. I don't think suites are included in the choice of hotels. You may have to go to POR or POFQ.

You may have to pay for airfare for your granddaughter, if flying, but yes, you are correct, park tickets and meals would be free. With 5 people though you run into room capacity issues. I don't think suites are included in the choice of hotels. You may have to go to POR or POFQ.

I figured as far as airfare she would sit on my DD's lap since she is so small. Plus she would need a playpen/crib which to the best of my knowledge is proved when asked for. So hopefully we would't have to go to a more expensive place and pay for the extra expenses.

I figured as far as airfare she would sit on my DD's lap since she is so small. Plus she would need a playpen/crib which to the best of my knowledge is proved when asked for. So hopefully we would't have to go to a more expensive place and pay for the extra expenses.

Children over the age of 1 need to pay for airfaire. Not sure about the room capacity issues, I think it's safety issues, not spots to sleep. Think it has to do with their safety standards for room capacity in each room. But I'm not the best person to answer that, it's only DS8 and I, so I don't have experience with that.

Hi, I have entered!!! Yiiipppeee.. now to win :hyper:

Where do you see the list of area codes? :wizard:

Thanks for posting. No vacations in the near future because we are moving soon. This world be great! I would pick Disney land. We have done WDW a few times and the girls have asked more than once to go to california. I would try to extend it to do touristy stuff in southern California.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter