Sweating our way around the world! August with a 1yr old with lots of tips to come!

That's good to know since it's the kind I have too! We've used it a few times with success.

It's Earth's Best, but it's also the Jason brand in case anyone is familiar. I got it at BRU when it was B1G1, but amazon has it too.

Jason's Natural Sunscreen

It gets one of the best ratings as a baby sunscreen, without costing a boatload like California Baby does.

We have the Jason sunbrella too! It is the best...no dryness and no allergy for my DD!!! I also ordered sunblock from Shaklee (all natural products) and I will let you know how it is when it comes in...it is considerably pricier, though, but I wanted options!!

Lily looks adorable in her dress and sunglasses!! I am going to miss buying baby girl clothes--my DD is 6 and now likes to pick her own clothes:confused3

Have a great day!

We have the Jason sunbrella too! It is the best...no dryness and no allergy for my DD!!! I also ordered sunblock from Shaklee (all natural products) and I will let you know how it is when it comes in...it is considerably pricier, though, but I wanted options!!

Lily looks adorable in her dress and sunglasses!! I am going to miss buying baby girl clothes--my DD is 6 and now likes to pick her own clothes:confused3

Have a great day!

Yes, please give us a review!

And girl clothes buying in my new addiction. I love to buy her little dresses that she has no occasion to wear! :rotfl::rolleyes1

Yes, please give us a review!

And girl clothes buying in my new addiction. I love to buy her little dresses that she has no occasion to wear! :rotfl::rolleyes1

Ellie wears 95% dresses all the time. She has nicer ones for church and sun dresses for every other time. She owns 1 pair of shorts that someone else bought and she has worn them once. She has a couple creepers, other than that she is in dresses. :)

Ellie wears 95% dresses all the time. She has nicer ones for church and sun dresses for every other time. She owns 1 pair of shorts that someone else bought and she has worn them once. She has a couple creepers, other than that she is in dresses. :)

Lily wears a lot of capris right now since she's crawling so much. Her knees were getting all beat up.

Do you put the little diaper covers on under the dress? Either way it's much easier than pants and even shorts!

Hi! Found your TR via TGM. :) I'll catch up on your posts tomorrow! Thanks for the link!

Hi Sarah,

Found my way over from the Dec. Club. Your little princess is a cutie, too! DH teaches in Mentor and I'm looking for my fist intervention job, so we're slaves to the school calendar, too. Can't wait to read along.:)

Hi Sarah,

Found my way over from the Dec. Club. Your little princess is a cutie, too! DH teaches in Mentor and I'm looking for my fist intervention job, so we're slaves to the school calendar, too. Can't wait to read along.:)

I think I knew that you were close right? We've Pmd a few times right? My DH grew up in Mentor and he teaches in Painesville.

Awesome PTR! We'll be at BWV at the same time :)

Thanks! We just have to see each other at some point. It would be so cool to meet the person who's TR inspired me to tackle WDW the week before Christmas. :thumbsup2

I think I need an update...what can I ramble about?? :teeth:

So Disney has thrown a wrench in on my plans for the 14th. The Last Tour to Endor. It's a ticketed event for Star Wars fanatics at DHS, so unless we get to Disney really early on the 14th, I doubt we'll be heading to DHS.

Last Tour to Endor

And our plans on the 15th might be off too, since it's the first night that they switch back to Wishes--I'm worried it'll make things more crowded at MK, but we'll probably chance it anyway.

Thanks! We just have to see each other at some point. It would be so cool to meet the person who's TR inspired me to tackle WDW the week before Christmas. :thumbsup2

I think I need an update...what can I ramble about?? :teeth:

For sure!!! When it gets closer we'll figure something out.

DH teaches at Shore. He's at the point where he now teaches some of his former students' children! :eek:

Lily wears a lot of capris right now since she's crawling so much. Her knees were getting all beat up.

Do you put the little diaper covers on under the dress? Either way it's much easier than pants and even shorts!

Almost all of her dresses came with diaper covers. I make a lot of her dresses and I make matching bloomers.

Got some horrible news today. My BFF miscarried for the second time. I'm so sad right now.

Sorry about the sad news, Sarah. Can't wait to hear how you did with the ADR's. I'm loving the glitch!!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter