Swap CRT 4/13 8:15PM w/ earlier reservation?

SpaceSquirrel

Mouseketeer
Hello,
If this is against the rules please take it down.
I'm wondering if there is a forum I can request to "trade" reservations at CRT w/ anyone that has an earlier lunch or dinner reservation.
CRT is booked solid for the entire day and I'm sure there is another momma in the same boat, that would prefer the later reservation.
Any suggestions (other than continually refreshing the reservation screen, hoping for a cancelation, as I've been doing)?

Disney doesn't allow trading of reservations so neither does the disboards. Keep checking online to see if a cancellation comes up because anyone who's plans change will cancel because it is a fully prepaid reservation and they will want their money back. You can also subscribe to the April cancellation thread to see if anyone posts a cancellation that would work for you. Be sure to read the rules in the first post:
http://www.disboards.com/threads/ne...r-thread-read-1st-post.3460828/#post-55120202

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter