Swan wedding..which Epcot resort?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by sambisc, Jun 30, 2013.

1. sambisc

sambisc Mouseketeer

Our son is getting married at the Swan resort and is planning a dessert reception at Epcot. While we may visit a park or two, we'll be spending most of our time at the resort. Which Epcot resort do you recommend, and why?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. HelenParr

HelenParr DIS Veteran

Swan or Dolphin to be near others who may be attending would work fine, and is generally less expensive than Disney resorts. But as between YC, BC, or Boardwalk, we prefer YC or BC. We like the set up, pools, grounds, and vibe. You can walk to any of these (Swan and Dolphin included) within 5-10 minutes tops. You are in a no miss situation as between these 5 resorts. Good luck and best wishes for your family!

4. clapton

clapton Mouseketeer

Our daughter was married at the YC and had her reception in Epcot, we stayed at the BC and it was great ! Any one of those resorts will be fine! Congratulations and enjoy every minute of it!

5. drgnfly30

drgnfly30 <font color=deeppink>Take my advice, never pay ful

With any of them you can't go wrong.

But why not Swan (or Dolphin)? You'll be right there & save $ to boot.

6. smithgrandchild

smithgrandchild Disney Veteran

I also prefer the vibe of the YC / BC set up. The Swan if fine, but I like the rooms and atmosphere at the YC / BC better. Also, the convenience of EPCOT which is a draw for us more mature folks can't be beat.

7. patty57

patty57 DIS Veteran

I would stay at the Swan or Dolphin.

8. OrangeCountyCommuter

OrangeCountyCommuter DIS Veteran

The Swan. Better beds, cheaper and same place as the wedding.