Swan to MK, AK & Water Parks

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by ymn, Apr 4, 2007.

1. ymn

ymn Mouseketeer

I'll be staying at the Swan next week. Is it quicker to drive to Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom & the water parks or better to use the busses? Thanks

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Blondie

Blondie ~*~*~*~<br><font color=blue>This TF always enjoys

We never drive to any of the parks even though we have a rental car.

Buy the time you get to your car, drive over to the park and try to find a parking spot (especially during this busy time of year) you aren't saving any time at all.

Let Disney do the driving!

4. nbodyhome

nbodyhome DIS Veteran

I'd just take a bus.

5. zumbergc

zumbergc DIS Veteran

It is a long haul to the MK by bus, however you arrive at the entrance of the MK. If you drive, you park at the transportation and ticket center.
    Take a tram to the from of it, and then either take the monorail or ferry boat to the entrance of the MK.

We drive to and from the water parks because of the being wet factor and being on a cold AC bus. We also like to drive to and from DownTown disney because of purchases, if we are to close to ship back to the resort if we are leaving the next day. If you buy a lot, well, thats a ton to carry around.
    Having things shipped to the room is nice.

Have a nice trip.

You do share a bus swan, dolphin, YC BC, boardwalk.
    I think the loop goes swan, dolphin, YC, BC boardwalk. At least that is what my husband is telling me.

6. ymn

ymn Mouseketeer

Thanks!

7. PlainJane

PlainJane <font color=teal>It was wonderful both times<br><f

I would take the bus to MK, but drive all the other places you mentioned, just because of all the bus sharing.