Swan - Parking

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by NJ Goofy, Jul 22, 2012.

1. NJ Goofy

NJ Goofy DVC Member - SSR & BWV

Are the parking rules the same at the Swan as the Disney resorts ?? My sister will be staying there (without a car), we will be staying at SSR. Can I use her parking pass to meet her for dinner at the Swan ???

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. BLTtinkerbell

BLTtinkerbell DIS Veteran

Guests staying at the Swan/Dolphin have to pay to park.

4. NJ Goofy

What do they charge if you want to go there for dinner ? Or do they not allow non-guest parking ?

5. guppy1013

guppy1013 Mouseketeer

Does one parking pass work at all Disney resorts? If so, park at the boardwalk and walk over. It's $15 per exit for non guests and $15 per day for guests. Short walk, 5 min or less

6. Missytara

Missytara I'm all ears!

If you are asking if the swan parking pass works at other resorts, it is no. The Swan is not a Disney resort.

If you have a parking pass from a Disney resort, it is for the parks, not resorts. You can park at the resort up to 3 hours, but only if you an adr. You can valet park for a cost. Better to park at a park and use transportation.

7. Deb & Bill

Deb & Bill DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention

Oh, please don't park at the BW parking lot if you are not a guest there or are not dining/shopping there. Then the guests who are staying there can't find a place to park.

If you are visiting the Swan or Dolphin, that is part of the cost of the visit. You pay to park there. Or you pay to park at the theme park.

8. OldGrizzly57

OldGrizzly57 Grumpy Old Bear!

From SSR walk, bus or boat over to Downtown Disney and then take a bus to Swalphin, YC, BC, BW. If you are staying in Congress Park the walk is typically no more that about five minutes unless you have small children. Then hop a bus from any of the hotels back to DTD.

Griz

9. sharadoc

sharadoc Visiting Disney World since 1986, happily driving

Or take the SSR bus to DHS, then take the boat to Swan. Or meet her at Boardwalk, Yacht club or Beach club for dinner instead and park at that hotel.

There is a parking lot across the street from Boardwalk that you CAN park in and walk over too.

10. vicki_c

vicki_c DIS Veteran

Or just pay the Swan parking fee. Seems VERY simple to me. It's $15 I believe.

11. NJ Goofy

I know all the ways around parking at the resorts, etc. I just wanted to know IF I could park at the Swan and how much it was ! $15, thanks.