• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Swan for $99.00/nite!

scanmom

DIS Veteran
Just thought I'd let you know that I booked this for labor day weekend (th-mon)!!! It is a DH and me trip...no kids! I can't believe I got such a great rate!!!! Thanks Mary for your site!!! You have really made my trip!;)

That's a fantastic rate for a beautiful resort-you'll love it!!

Wow, what a deal! Have fun, you are going to love it there, we stayed at the Dolphin and it was awesome!

Could you please give details on how you were able to obtain this rate? Was it a special for that particular weekend? Thanks.

OK, fess up how did you do it? Going there soon and would love to get the same deal :) Thanks in advance, Donna

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! You saved my MIL and FIL 113.00 and my DH and I 134.00. Keep posting great info like that! Thanks again, Donna

I think I love getting a great rate/deal almost as much as going to WDW!!! And I love to pass along the savings to others. I am known at work as THE person to ask for deal on travel. I have saved my co-workers alot of $$ over the years! Of course, I tell them about the DIS!!!!:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter