swan/dolphin package delivery

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by kiddisney, Jun 16, 2002.

1. kiddisney

kiddisney DIS Veteran

hi - we booked the cruise & have a $149 rate for swan/dolphin for the land portion - which seems great - but we're not sure of whether to go with a "non-resort" site - so my questions is - does the swan/dolphin get package delivery from the parks like the other resorts - thanks, kiddisney

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. NancyIL

NancyIL DIS Veteran

It sure does! You'll be able to pick up packages at the concierge desk the next day.

4. kiddisney

kiddisney DIS Veteran

thanks - we've been feeling a little unsure of whether we made the right decision - so this'll help

5. dreamflight99

dreamflight99 <font color=deeppink>Princess of THIS Castle!<br><

Nancy is RIGHT on the mark (Hi Nancy!). The concierge will leave a message on your room phone when the package(s) arrive. In my case, I call them in advance and inform them to please deliver the packages to my suite. They always do, and leave them neatly/carefully on the bed. It's always a delight to arrive back in the room...and find the packages awaiting us! Breathes extra life into the shopping experience...like a "new" surprise, all over again! LOL. :) Enjoy!