Swan & Dolphin...do they have disney bus transportation?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by njmomboys2, May 10, 2007.

1. njmomboys2

njmomboys2 Mouseketeer

Can someone tell me...does Dolphin or Swan have the normal Disney bus transportation? Do they share with another resort......looking for transportation to Downtown Disney.....thanks!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. WestTNvol

WestTNvol Wandering the World Since 1989

Yes. They do have bus transportation. It is shared however by the beach and Yact club & Boardwalk. It was my expeirence that every bus came frequently except for the one i was wanting.

4. MissMet

MissMet DVC Member, former NY Mets Season Tkt Holder & Blo

Yes, but no ME. Buses cam often for us. We never really waited more than 6-7 minutes.

5. cgcruz

cgcruz In Disney Bliss

Ugh, I hated waiting for the bus at Boardwalk! It was such a long trip anywhere! First stop at Boardwalk, then Swan and Dolphin, then Yacht and Beach Club, then maybe a water park, then FINALLY a theme park! It was so annoying, we just drove everywhere! I love the bus service at Pop Century better, no stopping at another resort!

6. Blondie

Blondie ~*~*~*~<br><font color=blue>This TF always enjoys

Depends on the time of year too.

Last week, we never once stopped at the Yacht & Beach Clubs, but the bus did stop at the Boardwalk.

7. danjoan14

danjoan14 Clang Clang Clang Went The Trolley

Blondie, do you know if the Garden Grove Cafe still offers a breakfast character meal? pirate: