• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Swan/Dolphin AP question

yooperfan

Hi HO, hi ho, it's off to work we go
Do they just not have AP discounts for rooms the third week of Jan., or have they just not been released yet? It doesn't seem like they should be particularly busy at this time of year, but what do I know.

S/D is pretty popular for hosting conventions. The 3rd week of January is normally a very slow time for WDW parks but could be busy for conventions. If they're not showing a lot of availability this could be why, otherwise it's possible that AP rates have not yet been released there. Have you called them?

no, I haven't called. We have never stayed here before. Does anyone have the ressie #? Also, is it the same for both resorts?

1-800-227-1500 is the reservation number for both resorts, let us know how you make out, if there are AP rates available or not...
good luck!

I just called the ressie # and they do not have my time period available. We are going Jan. 21-29. She said they had Jan. 9th for 8 nights available, but I've already changed my air travel once, and don't want to go that route.

yooperfan,
Call again and ask for the entertainment rate. It is 50% off and I know they honor that as well as AAA. If you aren't familiar with the entertainment rate, you need to buy a book, use the card in the book and make sure you get a new one. They expire and start again on Nov 1. You can find them at www.entertainment.com. And you can get one for your city and use the coupons in them where you live. Also, keep checking the S/D web site, as they run specials all the time.

Thanks for the help! This ressie thing can really get to be overwelming.

We are going to be there that same week for Lotusphere and the conference is actually held at the s/d, so that is probably why the rooms are hard to come by.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter