Swan and Dolphin Wedding

inloveindisney

DIS Veteran
Anyone know much about the weddings at Swan and Dolphin. Their website isn't as great as I thought it would be. I would like to see some pictures. I know someone said that they are probably cheaper there, but I haven't received an email back from them about prices.:wave2:

I am in the midst of planning a swan wedding! You have to go thru www.justmarry.com to book a swan wedding-if you email the swan they just forward it on to just marry.

Susan -the operator of Just Marry is WONDERFUL!!

She is prompt and answers all your questions!
She can send you out a price list and answer any questions you may have.
There are a few pics on her website.
Grover in Winnipeg
::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

A couple years ago we saw their set up at the Swan - in a courtyard by a fountain. It was really a beautiful place. The also could probably do something in a lawn area on the water which would have a lovely view of the Boardwalk/Yacht and Beach Club areas. As for food, their restaurants are some of our favorites on property, the food is consistently good and well priced. They also may not have some of the surcharges for outside vendors that FTW would charge. I haven't seen the ballrooms at the conference center, but I do know many large companies book their and rave about the location, ammenities and service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter