swan and dolphin nurses rates on suites

chimommy

Mouseketeer
Last time we stayed in 2010 I got a great rate on a 2 bedroom suite at the dolphin using the nurses discount. I just called to check our dates in 2013 for the suites and they currently are not offering a nurses rate for the suites. Does anyone know if they no longer offer nurses rates on suites? Should i just check closer to when we want to go... its pretty far out now.... looking at sept or oct 2013. Thanks!

I think it's just too soon. Just check back later, closer to your date.

That's not to say that there will be a nurse's rate, but it's just too soon.

Last time we stayed in 2010 I got a great rate on a 2 bedroom suite at the dolphin using the nurses discount. I just called to check our dates in 2013 for the suites and they currently are not offering a nurses rate for the suites. Does anyone know if they no longer offer nurses rates on suites? Should i just check closer to when we want to go... its pretty far out now.... looking at sept or oct 2013. Thanks!

I was offered the Nurses rate for a two bedroom Grand Suite at Dolphin this past Monday for our stay 4/14 - 4/21. The offer was $675 per night.

Maybe it's too early for Sept. or Oct?

I was offered the Nurses rate for a two bedroom Grand Suite at Dolphin this past Monday for our stay 4/14 - 4/21. The offer was $675 per night.

Maybe it's too early for Sept. or Oct?

im hoping its just too early... we had such a good rate last time. they had rates for standard rooms but i was hoping to get a discount for a suite!

im hoping its just too early... we had such a good rate last time. they had rates for standard rooms but i was hoping to get a discount for a suite!

I would suspect the rates would be better for September than mid-April too.

We also were offered standard rooms for $219 and $249 (view). The rack rates posted are $289 and $319 (view), which is up from last year. Last year (President's week) we got $179 for the Swan ($219 rack rate).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter