Swagbucks and Plink

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by BAMLuvMickey, Sep 5, 2013.

1. BAMLuvMickey

BAMLuvMickey Mouseketeer

I already do swagbucks but today I saw something for Plink. Its where they link your credit/debit card to places like vitamin world and dunkin donuts and you earn swagbucks. seems cool but wonder if it is legit.. Anybody on here know anything more about it or does it and what is your feedback? TIA!!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. VirataMama4

VirataMama4 DIS Veteran

I use Plink, and have for a couple of months. I have earned 2 $10 gift cards already, but 1 of those was with a sign up deal. It seems legit so far.

4. MrsDrewsky

MrsDrewsky DIS Veteran

I love it. I always get gas at 7eleven, so now every other week I basically get a free $5 gift card. :thumbsup2

5. disneychrista

disneychrista DIS Veteran

I am always looking for ways to make a little extra, especially for doing something that I do already. But I just checked there list of partners and I don't shop at a single one of them. :(

6. honeybunches

honeybunches That sounds like a cat poster, but it's true

I just started using Plink. It was easy and seems secure. I already earned a few points from my Dunkin' Donuts addiction.

7. sunkissed4

sunkissed4 Mouseketeer

I use plink as well. Use it at 7-11 for gas and since my DH has a pretty long commute, we earn a $10 Starbucks card about every week for something we have to buy anyway!

8. wiigirl

wiigirl DIS Veteran

Sweet! :)

9. BAMLuvMickey

BAMLuvMickey Mouseketeer

Thanks for the replies! I go to Dunkin all the time so if i sign up im sure ill see quick results!!:rotfl: