SWA Promo Code?

SAWYERMAW1

DIS Veteran
I noticed that when you book on-line with Southwest, there is a place for a promo code. Anyone know where to find these codes?

They are sent randomly to Rapid Rewards Members. There was one out there recently, but, I think it has expired.

evidently they are mailed out on a random basis to rapid rewards customers via a post card...

the most recent one expires tonight....usually 15% off the base fare.....

And is there a wbsite giving you these codes to use or is it single use only (like disney postcards)?

Originally posted by punkin
And is there a wbsite giving you these codes to use or is it single use only (like disney postcards)?

To the best of my knowledge, no. However, sometimes they show up here. The latest one was only good on flights taken by October 24,2003.
The best way to get the codes is to become a Rapid Rewards Member and hope for the best. :)

Originally posted by SAWYERMAW1
I am a Rapid Rewards member but don't think I've ever received a promo code.

I have been one for a number of years and I just received one, for the first time in April. It is random.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter