SWA December sale! $54.88!

Discussion in 'Canadian Trip Planning & Community Board' started by mousy_in_canada, Aug 1, 2006.

1. mousy_in_canada

mousy_in_canada <font color=darkcoral>Ahhh to dream!<br><font colo

Just wanted to let you all know the price dropped today! :cool1:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. coastgirl

coastgirl DIS Veteran

I saw. We are going in Jan/Feb so our dates aren't up yet, but it's getting clooooooser....

Good luck to everyone looking for those fares!

JoAnne in NS

4. riu girl

riu girl DIS Veteran

I couldn't believe when I checked the SWA click n save specials this morning and MCO showed up for December.

I originally booked when SWA released Dec at $145 pp one way plus tax. Then rebooked at $94 and just now I re-booked our outbound (BUF-MCO) at this AMAZING price. :banana: :cheer2: :banana:

Now to wait until SWA releases our inbound (MCO-BUF) date.

5. jenkh

jenkh Mouseketeer

Woohoo!!! Thaks so much for letting me know. I usually check my fares everyday but forgot today.

Just got a credit of 140 so I'm happy... now i can book one of those cheap ding fares to orlando for a weekend trip :rolleyes1

6. CdnDisneyNut

CdnDisneyNut <font color=coral>What way does the "C" go again?<

Discount not available :( for my flight times

7. F4disneyfan

F4disneyfan <font color=deeppink>It all depended on my mood in

My in laws just booked their flight to MCO from DTW for 45 bucks the return flight is not available yet. They are not direct though but DTW is much closer for them than Buffalo is being they are in the Sarnia area.

8. ont/ohana

ont/ohana Proud SSR owner

Got my $280 credit today, looks like we will have to make 3 trips this year instead of 2. Thanks SWA :banana:

9. TimNDansMom

TimNDansMom <font color=red>Enjoys a leisurely lunch<br><font

DH was complaining to me today that I hadn't booked the $59 deal.

We just got back from Disneyland this week so I thought I'd let the dust clear from our trip first but.........

He has a $200 travel voucher from SWA for going down to pick up his delayed luggage from a business trip a couple of weeks ago (we made a day out of going to Buffalo), so that will pay for most of our flights.

We are going November 30 - December 4 and plan to do the MVMCP on December 1. :dance3: