SWA Credits

jmsaj

Mouseketeer
I have $399 in 5 different confirmations. What is the easiest way for me get these all onto one confirmation.

Use two of the confirmations and purchase a FULLY REFUNDABLE FARE to anywhere, doesn't matter, then cancel that ticket and get the cash portion credited back to your card and the credits will then be combined. (With the oldest expiration).

Repeat as necessary until you have 1 credit.

Remember, you MUST purchase a FULLY REFUNDABLE FARE to get any excess credited back to your credit card.

Use two of the confirmations and purchase a FULLY REFUNDABLE FARE to anywhere, doesn't matter, then cancel that ticket and get the cash portion credited back to your card and the credits will then be combined. (With the oldest expiration).

Remember, you MUST purchase a FULLY REFUNDABLE FARE to get any excess credited back to your credit card.

Thank you..after reading some other posts I started to do that. Unfortuantely none of it can be refunded back to cc as I have already made changes to it numerous times. I have managed to get it down to 3 confirmations so far. I am hoping to get it down to 1 which will have to be used up by 8/21/09. Or at the very least be able to pay the $50 to extend it for 6 months if I can.

Don't you mean with the earliest expiration? If one had an expiration of March 10th, and another September 10th, they will switch to the earliest, which is March 10th. Sometimes it's not good to combine them.

Thank you..after reading some other posts I started to do that. Unfortuantely none of it can be refunded back to cc as I have already made changes to it numerous times. I have managed to get it down to 3 confirmations so far. I am hoping to get it down to 1 which will have to be used up by 8/21/09. Or at the very least be able to pay the $50 to extend it for 6 months if I can.

No, none of your "credit" can be refunded, but any excess you have to pay to combine credits can be refunded.

You have three credits right now. Lets say one credit is $199, the other is $59, and the third is $141.

Browse through the website and book a fully refundable ticket that costs more than $258 (the combination of 199 and 59), use the 199 credit and the 59 credit and your credit card to purchase this ticket, then cancel the ticket. The 258 will be given back to you in a combined credit and anything over that will be credited back to your credit card.

Then, purchase another fully refundable ticket that costs more than $399. Use the $258 credit, the $141 credit, and your credit card to purchase this ticket, then cancel. The $399 will be given back to you as a single Ticketless Travel credit, and the remainder will be credited back to your credit card.

Voila, you will then have 1 $399 credit to use before the expiration date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter