SW ---Rudolph and Friends -- Amazing !!

tinkerhon

DIS Veteran
Both entire area is set up beautifully --- the line for Rudolph and Clarice was longest -- around 20 mins -- less for Bumble and Yukon, but it's really amazing !! Also, the setup for Santas Fireside Feast a bit different this year--- much better area for the food --- (closer to the dining tables) and the food was very good !!

I'm so excited to read this! Meeting Bumble is the number one thing on my Sea World Christmas Celebration wish list!! Are they signing autographs or just posing for pictures?

So happy to read the positive reports. I am not ashamed to admit that I'm well into my 40's but still super excited to meet Rudolph and Friends this year :santa:.

I am also thrilled to read your positive feedback on Santa's Fireside Feast. That will be a new experience for us this holiday season!

Where in the park do they meet guests? Thanks

The Rudolph area is part of the Christmas Village but it does not open until 5:00 pm and I believe it is only on the days that they hold the Sea World Christmas mostly on weekends. We went yesterday. The holiday shows are amazing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter