SW Parks & Photo CD

bas71873

DIS Veteran
Do the SW parks have something similar to Disney's photopass? We are spending a week this summer exploring Discovery Cove, SW and Aquatica, including a few tours at SW, so I wonder if I can combine all photos that we have taken at SW and Aquatica (I'm guessing DC is a completely separate thing) onto one CD? TIA!

you can buy the cd at seaworld, they dont advertise it all and you have to ask for it but it is available and the best price overall. You take all your picture slips and they will put them on a cd for 40.00(that's what I paid in may 2012)
. Not sure about any of the other parks, sorry

you can buy the cd at seaworld, they dont advertise it all and you have to ask for it but it is available and the best price overall. You take all your picture slips and they will put them on a cd for 40.00(that's what i paid in may 2012)
. Not sure about any of the other parks, sorry

thx!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter