SW Online checkin

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by WendyWorld, May 4, 2004.

1. WendyWorld

WendyWorld Mouseketeer

Can someone tell me more about this. Hubby and I are traveling with 3 small kids, 9 months, 3 and 8. Do we need to do this because won't we be able to pre board? We are leaving this afternoon!

2. Joan S.

Joan S. DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>Needs to 'fess up

Hi , You will still be able to pre-board with a 9month old in your party. Online check -in is available for you if you have a seperate res. # for each person flying.Have a Great Vacation! Joan:Pinkbounc

3. WendyWorld

WendyWorld Mouseketeer

I can't seem to find anything on the SW sit about it?

4. Joan S.

Joan S. DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>Needs to 'fess up

HI, Go to the SW site and it is under QUICK LINKS Online Check-in. If you are going to the Airport 2 hours early you can get your Boarding Pass when you check your luggage. Are you flying out of PVD?? If so they have curbside check-in and this is where we always get our Boarding Passes! Joan

5. mark & sandra

mark & sandra DIS Veteran

6. travelin' tigger

travelin' tigger DIS Veteran

I'm one of those people who doesn't have a computer and printer at home so had to wait until I got into work this morning. Got online around 7:20 and still managed to get an "A" boarding pass!!! I was nervous on the ride over that they'd all be gone since it was 7 hours after they became available!!!!

Hope this information helps others out!!! :teeth: