SW Online checkin

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by WendyWorld, May 4, 2004.

1. WendyWorld

WendyWorld Mouseketeer

Can someone tell me more about this. Hubby and I are traveling with 3 small kids, 9 months, 3 and 8. Do we need to do this because won't we be able to pre board? We are leaving this afternoon!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Joan S.

Joan S. DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>Needs to 'fess up

Hi , You will still be able to pre-board with a 9month old in your party. Online check -in is available for you if you have a seperate res. # for each person flying.Have a Great Vacation! Joan:Pinkbounc

4. WendyWorld

WendyWorld Mouseketeer

I can't seem to find anything on the SW sit about it?

5. Joan S.

Joan S. DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>Needs to 'fess up

HI, Go to the SW site and it is under QUICK LINKS Online Check-in. If you are going to the Airport 2 hours early you can get your Boarding Pass when you check your luggage. Are you flying out of PVD?? If so they have curbside check-in and this is where we always get our Boarding Passes! Joan

6. mark & sandra

mark & sandra DIS Veteran

7. travelin' tigger

travelin' tigger DIS Veteran

I'm one of those people who doesn't have a computer and printer at home so had to wait until I got into work this morning. Got online around 7:20 and still managed to get an "A" boarding pass!!! I was nervous on the ride over that they'd all be gone since it was 7 hours after they became available!!!!

Hope this information helps others out!!! :teeth: