SW online check-in?? PLEASE HELP:)

MYD714

Please stand clear of the doors...
I have never done online check in for SW before, and I'm a little confused.

I just hit the online check in button. It shows our boarding passes, and gives me the option to print them.

If I print them and my printer messes it up, can I then reprint them at the airport--or is it a one sot deal?

If I don't print them now and wait until I'm at the airport, will my boarding number change or remain the same?

You can check in now online,, and print the boarding passes later...your number won't change. You can print at the airport if you want. My son does this all the time...he's checking luggage anyway, so it's no time lost. :thumbsup2

I have never done online check in for SW before, and I'm a little confused.

I just hit the online check in button. It shows our boarding passes, and gives me the option to print them.

If I print them and my printer messes it up, can I then reprint them at the airport--or is it a one sot deal?

If I don't print them now and wait until I'm at the airport, will my boarding number change or remain the same?

You can check in now online,, and print the boarding passes later...your number won't change. You can print at the airport if you want. My son does this all the time...he's checking luggage anyway, so it's no time lost. :thumbsup2

Yeah you can reprint them at the kiosk in the airport if your printer fails. Or you can just wait till then to print them especially if your checking in luggage.

We're checking two pieces of luggage, so I think I'll print them at the airport. I've never printed them at home, and although my printer would probably do the job, I think I'd feel better if I print them there.

I'm relieved to know that our boarding positions won't change.

Thanks so much!!!! :thanks:

Even if you're not checking bags, it's easy to do from their kiosk. No need to wait in the baggage line just to get BPs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts