SW boarding group B

MCDomzal

Dreaming of my "happy place!"
I check-in today the second my cell phone said it was time and my family of 4 still got boarding positions B12-15. We don't need to sit together, we would just all like to have aisle seats. Does anyone know if this will be possible? Or will the only be middle seats left by then?

Won't be all middle, but you might have to take a window or two towards the back of the plane.

We've boarded as B-46 to B-49 once and we all sat together just behind the wing.

You all should be able to get aisle seats with those numbers..but they most likely won't be close to each other.

That's ok. DS and DD are teenagers so they'll be "plugged in" the whole trip and DH falls asleep the minute we take off. We'll keep our fingers crossed....

We just had B26-B30 and the seats were starting to get slim, but in the back of the plane there would have been four aisle seats. Since your passes are better than ours were, I don't see getting four aisle seats as being a problem. ;)

The wild card will be that if your flight originated somewhere else with a stop in MDW there likely will be people staying on the plane from the original flight. If there are a lot of them, then that can create issues with seat availability. Unfortunately, there's no way to assess this in advance.

The average southwest equipment has 23 rows of seats.....that's 46 window seats alone (both sides).

B boarding passes should be good. You will have friends and families boarding in the A group so they will fill entire rows....leaving a good amount of seats for you.

Want a tip?

The seats in the back of the flight arrive at the same time as the front row. I always head to the back and snuggle into a window seat. When a flight is not sold out....nobody is going to fight to make their way to the back of the flight to sit in the middle. You have a far better chance of getting an open center seat in the back of the aircraft.

:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter