SW and AQ parking pass

Portugal1000

DIS Veteran
We have DC booked for 24th August but plan our first day at AQ on 18th. Don't usually do it this way round and in the past have bought our parking pass at DC on the day we are there. So just want to check how I go about buying my parking pass. Happy to drive to DC before 18th if thats the easiest way. Going BG aswell but am going to take the coach as I found it a bit stressful driving there last year.
Cant wait for DC, out of our three week trip, looking forward to this the most.

I don't know how now, but when I bought it, I bought it over the telephone with the DC person. Then I just picked it up when I checked in at DC. Had to remind them I had ordered it. No issue using it. Save me some money and not having to worry about getting cash out in line. I'd call and see if you can add it to your DC reservation. You may be able to pick it up from DC before your DC day, as some go to the other parks before their DC day, as it's good for 14 days, starting before or after DC.

We bought ours by phone from DC as well, and they emailed us a PDF file which we were to print and use at the other parks. Unfortunately, we had problems with it on multiple occasions, and ended up spending a lengthy time at SW (Guest Services) to try and figure out why it wouldn't scan as active.

They ended up giving us a small business card style pass to use instead. It did not have a barcode and gave us no issues.

If you can get your pass right from DC, then that's what I would recommend.....it was what we wish we had done on our trip last August!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter