Survivor: Tocantins DIS fantasy league

Answered my question. Hehe will watch it tonight.

I will check to see if scores were posted this evening, I have been a bit under the weather :(

OK am I not looking the right place? Scores still are not up???

No, I think they are up.
At the top of the page, under the "filmstrip" of pictures, click on "tribal council results".

Lily kicked bum! :cheer2:

Thanks so much Sorsha, I never would have found that LOL I was looking under picks.

Boot Queen kicked some serious behind!

tribal1ha4.jpg

I have to say, much like last year in the first couple of weeks. I just dont really like anyone out there LOL. Last year I thought that and it turned out to be one of my favorite seasons ever so there is hope :)

Yeah, I totally agree...

For instance, when I read the bios, I was pretty sure I would really like Benjamin, aka "Coach", the Renaissance soccer coach guy. By the end of the episode, I just found him kind of annoying. :confused3

Same for most of the women (at least the ones we got to see actually do something). I was like... I would have to SO vote you off the island! :happytv:

As long as Sandy goes away next, I am all good with it though... what a foolish woman...

As long as Sandy goes away next, I am all good with it though... what a foolish woman...

she really is huh. Lucky comes to mind, everyone has reacted opposite to her planning LOL but its still working out for her... UNTIL..... TONIGHT WOOT!

hopefully.

Remember your picks tonight everyone!

I got mine in, missed the bonus question it seems. Ah well.

egad... she is still there! LOL

why did they vote off the one person who obviously was going to be losing her top every challenge? o_O

I am writing my congressman!

Hey guys, sorry for not posting the scores for last week, I am in Mexico :)

Wanted to get a reminder to you all for this weeks picks, and I get back home on Sunday so I will rub it in then how much I MUST be winning by now :)

Hola Amigo's :)

Here are the results from this weeks tribal

tribalcouncil.jpg

and here are the standings

tribalresults.jpg

Wow Cajun is like running away with this thing LOL

When Jerry got the boot, my points took a SERIOUS boot! AARGH!

Reminder for your picks :)

and yeah still not digging this motley crue of so called "survivors" o_O

Hijaak much? o_O anyway

Last night showed some promise, but the next week preview might ruin it o_O

This secret alliance could save the show because they are just so lame without it LOL

Coach is all annoying isn't he? :rotfl:

Grr I totally thought last night was Wednesday and didn't get my weeks votes in .. oh well. Maybe I should get in my next weeks picks now! I'd get the early log in for sure! LOL

i was having trouble screening the tribal results, not sure why @_@

but here are the standings

survivorstandings.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter