Survivor Philippines**Sept 19**No Spoilers

I stand by my post up thread. Another purple out, and I'll be glad to see Russell go next. Jonathan Penner seems to have learned what to do but it might be a little late for him to make a truly solid alliance.

Is anyone else being annoyed by the crazy lady on yellow, Abby I believe? Ugh she seems very two faced and sneaky but the outright rude. I sure wouldn't be sticking with her if I were the other girl.

I stand by my post up thread. Another purple out, and I'll be glad to see Russell go next. Jonathan Penner seems to have learned what to do but it might be a little late for him to make a truly solid alliance.

Is anyone else being annoyed by the crazy lady on yellow, Abby I believe? Ugh she seems very two faced and sneaky but the outright rude. I sure wouldn't be sticking with her if I were the other girl.

Yes... Russell needs to go! Glad Angie's gone though. She was really scrambling before tribal. Insisting that she never said she "can't do it", when she said exactly that!

I also don't like Abi... when she told RC last week, "I'm your friend, but if you F@#& with me, you're dead!" She's a nut job!

Can't believe I'm the first to post - is everybody losing interest this season?

I was kind of hoping Russell would last - I really liked him on his previous season. But I can completely understand why they voted him out - he was always totally spent after challenges (and during challenges, too).

I'm beginning to like Malcolm - he has a good attitude about the whole game. So does Denise. HOpefully there's a merge next week and Malcolm and Denise will get a chance to go a little further in the game.

And the Abi/RC/Pete thing on the other tribe - wow! Abi has a hot temper - she'd better learn to control it, and soon! Not sure how long RC will last, unless she uses her "headlights" to advance her game.

I love how diabolical Pete is. Creating ******* by planting the clue like that, he breaks up a potential alliance.

I love how diabolical Pete is. Creating ******* by planting the clue like that, he breaks up a potential alliance.

Yeah, that was pretty nasty, but awful smart. DW hates him, but I think I like him more now :rotfl2:

While watching, I thought my clock stopped on the wall. It was so boring after 10 minutes. And tribal council started at the 45 minute mark and I thought right away it would be a snooze fest with Jeff asking a ton a questions again. This is the first time, I was really bored watching.

I really wish they would bring back 2 challenges per show. I get bored with only one!

I'm hoping they do a switch-up and go from three tribes down to two next week. That's realistically the only hope that Malcolm and Denise have. Think about it--if they shuffled the tribes, and say, Malcolm is on a tribe with 4 reds and 2 yellows, the reds would see the yellows as much more of a threat because of the yellows on the other tribe. Malcolm and Denise would have no power, so they might skate by for a while.

Beyond that, I figured Russ was going last night, so it wasn't much of a surprise. I think with the three tribes, I have a tough time keeping track of all the players. When Artis (sp?) was heaving the big ball, I was wondering who the heck he was.

I do like Malcom and Denise-- they both seem like genuinely nice people.

I have to roll my eyes when I hear people playing the God card during the show. Yes, the Lord is watching over you and your attempts to win a silly game show and become a millionaire, as if he has nothing better to do. So I was glad that "the Lord" sent Russ home, despite his "excellence". It was obviously God's will.

Abi is definitely a nutcase. I like RC but with the way Abby keeps ranting and raving about her--and everyone seems to be taking her side-- I think her days may be numbered.

Yeah, I agree. This season isn't all that. I normally look forward to Survivor. Not so much now.

I do however like Denise and Malcom. From the first day when they formed their unlikely "secret" alliance, they had me interested. Smart move for both of them. I really like those two and was hoping they wouldn't lose the challenge just so they could hold onto Russell for numbers going into the merge. Oh well. Good to see him go, but selfishly I wanted him to stay on soley for Denise & Malcom's benefit.

Yeah, that Brazilian chick is OFF THE WALL!! There was ******* even before Pete (?) hid that clue in RC's bag. They were "best friends" then clear out of the blue she completely did an about face to RC. Poor RC. She has no idea what hit her and I feel for her.

And red team? What red team? I swear... I see them in challenges and don't even recognize half of them...

Since there are only 2 purple team members left I have a feeling they are gonna make 2 teams as there are to many people left to merge. I also wish they would bring back 2 challenges - 1 reward and 1 immunity. I don't like that they combined both into one challenge. I'm also on team Malcolm and Denise they know how to play the game while keeping their alliance a secret. Abby needs to go I wonder how long it will take her team to see what drama she is causing.

I was glad Russell went home last night. He was really getting annoying with his attitude and remarks about losing the challenges. I'm really starting to like Malcolm, but haven't seen enough of some of the other 2 tribe's people to really decide who I'm going to root for to win. Denise is a good player, but has anyone else noticed how manly she seems? Her facial features, to me, look more like a guy, and she does have a very pronounced adam's apple too. Just makes me wonder... It'll be interesting to see what she looks like when they announce the winner. I know make-up does wonders sometimes. :)

Russell was looking all kinds of crazy in this last episode! I was so glad to see him go. Pete was very very smart, but that doesn't mean I have to like him. He seems to be taking out a page of Russell Hantz's book.

I'm very ready for the other crazy person, Abi to leave next. She is just straight up crazy! I'm feeling pretty bad for RC though, she is being thrown under the bus.

I also rather like Denise and Malcolm too, I hope they shake up the teams a bit but I don't think they will so soon.

It looks like that baseball player is going to be medically evacuated next week. That would be a shame because he seems to have a decent strategy in place.

I have to roll my eyes when I hear people playing the God card during the show. Yes, the Lord is watching over you and your attempts to win a silly game show and become a millionaire, as if he has nothing better to do. So I was glad that "the Lord" sent Russ home, despite his "excellence". It was obviously God's will.

Drives me nuts at sporting events, too. Yeah, Jesus had nothing better to do than make sure you caught that pass :lmao:

I was glad Russell went home last night. He was really getting annoying with his attitude and remarks about losing the challenges. I'm really starting to like Malcolm, but haven't seen enough of some of the other 2 tribe's people to really decide who I'm going to root for to win. Denise is a good player, but has anyone else noticed how manly she seems? Her facial features, to me, look more like a guy, and she does have a very pronounced adam's apple too. Just makes me wonder... It'll be interesting to see what she looks like when they announce the winner. I know make-up does wonders sometimes. :)

Who the heck cares what someone looks like? What does that have to do with anything about playing Survivor??

I for one am glad that not every player on this show has to be beautiful and touting fake headlights....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter