Survivor Philippines**Sept 19**No Spoilers

I agree, but I find Lisa annoying on almost every episode. I think Skupin's happy dance was over the top
I wanted to scream at her when she jumped on Denise and said that her tribe wasn't lucky. Denise wasn't saying the tribe was lucky, she was saying that Abi was lucky to be on a tribe that won so much because that kept her away from tribal council.

1. How great is it that Malcolm and Denise made it this far after their original tried was DESTROYED? Great game play by both.

2. I couldn't be happier that Abi is gone and that Lisa and Skupin stuck to their alliance.

3. As for Skupin or Lisa or anyone who has made it this far being an idiot...they made it to the final four, so...

KAMLEM said:
I wanted to scream at her when she jumped on Denise and said that her tribe wasn't lucky. Denise wasn't saying the tribe was lucky, she was saying that Abi was lucky to be on a tribe that won so much because that kept her away from tribal council.

Lisa was acting for the jury trying to garner votes by defending tandang, but she was so quick to jump in and try to reprimand Denise that she misunderstood what she was trying to say. Lisa should really keep her mouth shut because she barely did anything in those early challenges and she is also very lucky that tandang never went to tribal council because her tribe hated her and they would have voted her out early on because she is a weak physical player.

Jennasis said:
1. How great is it that Malcolm and Denise made it this far after their original tried was DESTROYED? Great game play by both.

2. I couldn't be happier that Abi is gone and that Lisa and Skupin stuck to their alliance.

3. As for Skupin or Lisa or anyone who has made it this far being an idiot...they made it to the final four, so...

Abi may be rude and mean but she was right last night. staying in that alliance with Malcolm and Denise was a mistake and they both would have a better chance of winning the game if they had taken Abi to the final 3 with them.

I'm glad that the winner this season will be someone I don't completely detest. I think they're all good people.

The while thing about Lisa being on the fact of life of that is that unless you are in your 30's or older you prob didn't see the show and its not one of those shows that shown in reruns over and over like mash or the cosbys

Plus after facts she got married and left acting behind

So the only ones who had a chance of knowing who she was did but chose not to out her

Sure, any of the remaining players would have a better shot at winning against Abi. However, just in case there was a snowball's chance that the jury would give her the win, I don't think they wanted to take that chance! Good riddance. Cultural differences, bah. I'm friends with women who are from South America and also Mexico, and NONE of them act like that. They are very warm, gracious people. Abi is a parasite.

I watched the Ponderosa videos, and everybody seems to have welcomed Abi, and are getting along with her. Well most everyone. RC has a chip the size of a coconut on her shoulder and still despises Abi, even after Abi apologized to her. I'm sure alot of the way Abi is portrayed is creative editing to show her at her worst all the time, wouldn't be the first time.

I agree with your characterization of her but I think last night she was doing that on purpose. I think she was trying to play off on the "keep me because I'm such a bad person" plan. I think if there was any doubt in anyone's mind, she sealed her fate with that display.

My prefered finish order would be Malcolm, Denise, Skupin and then Lisa. Lisa I find annoying all the time and to be a hypocrite as well. Don't say you want to play the game one way and then play just the opposite and try to justify what you are doing.

Yep, that Abi is never subtle about anything is she?

I agree with your finish order, although Skupin and Lisa are interchangeable for me. I really hope Malcolm wins!

Interesting edit last night. When Malcolm wins the reward challenge, his hair is down. In the next shot, as Jeff calls him over, his hair is tied back. It's a small thing, but I usually find the editing much smoother, do that you're not as aware of the passage of time.

Anyone notice how well Skupin did physically in the challenges against a much younger Malcolm? Could make things interesting at the end. I also think it bodes well for my theory that he could have taken Colby out 12 years ago had he not fallen into the fire & gone into the merge up 6-4.

Anyone notice how well Skupin did physically in the challenges against a much younger Malcolm? .

Didn't he say on the rewards challenge that he hasn't had a soda in like thirty years or something? I can't even imagine! I would bet he's a very healthy eater, which definitely plays into the great shape he's in....

Terri

Didn't he say on the rewards challenge that he hasn't had a soda in like thirty years or something? I can't even imagine! I would bet he's a very healthy eater, which definitely plays into the great shape he's in....

Terri

Yeah, 30 years. There was a time when I wouldn't go more than 30 minutes without one :rotfl:

The final challenge is often an endurance or mental one. So being a physical threat may not mean as much. I'd say based on past final challenges, Denise probably has the best shot. I also think they have several challenges available and trot out the one likely to result in the most interesting win.

The final challenge is often an endurance or mental one. So being a physical threat may not mean as much. I'd say based on past final challenges, Denise probably has the best shot. I also think they have several challenges available and trot out the one likely to result in the most interesting win.

Agree with all this. The next one is likely to the the physical one & then the balance thing at the end.

I almost got the feeling that Malcolm may not have been giving 100% trying to win that reward challenge. Choosing only 2 people from the 3 in your alliance puts you in a pretty tough position. Might have been a strategic decision on his part... or might be wishful thinking on my part. LOL

I'm a Malcolm fan and I'm afraid he'll be in big trouble if he doesn't win the final immunity challenge, so maybe that theory is just grasping at straws so I can go on thinking he can win whatever challenge they throw at him next. ;)

Even if I'm right Skupin did beat the ladies pretty handily though, so I give him props on that. Of course I think Denise is the biggest physical threat among them, and since she was dealing with some kind of toxin in her body, she certainly wasn't at 100%.

I don't have any experience dealing with millipede/centipede bites, which from the secret scene interview with Denise is what they think it was, but I've been stung by nasty AZ bark scorpions a few times and I can guarantee I wouldn't have been able to do my best on a physical challenge that soon after being stung, even with adrenaline pumping.

Looking forward to the finale on Sunday!

Anyone notice how well Skupin did physically in the challenges against a much younger Malcolm? Could make things interesting at the end. I also think it bodes well for my theory that he could have taken Colby out 12 years ago had he not fallen into the fire & gone into the merge up 6-4.

I think Malcolm did just enough in that challenge to make a good showing but he wanted someone else to win and have to pick who was going on the reward. With the possible exception of Abi winning the challenge, he was probably going on the reward.

I think Malcolm did just enough in that challenge to make a good showing but he wanted someone else to win and have to pick who was going on the reward. With the possible exception of Abi winning the challenge, he was probably going on the reward.

I always wondered why nobody takes the easy out. If it were me, I'd tell everyone to go back to the game and finish it, then take second and third place with me.

I agree, but I find Lisa annoying on almost every episode. I think Skupin's happy dance was over the top

Lisa is annoying but "light" compared to Abi. :sad2: After being called Moron, stupid etc on National TV I would be dancing too :cool1:

Poor Jury in Ponderosa :crowded::crazy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter