Survivor**Fans V Favs--Part 2**Wed Night!

That's surprising. I took two different versions of the test and I scored as "Neutral" on both. I was born and raised in Texas and figured that would show up. Nope.

We have strayed a bit, haven't we?

Wednesday night is coming, we will get back on track.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using DISBoards

People with a Boston accent wouldn't pronouce Mary and marry the same. Mary sounds more like "meery", marry sounds like it looks.

Don't know what to tell you, but I grew up right outside of Boston and I've always said them the same way, as did everyone I knew. :confused3

Don't know what to tell you, but I grew up right outside of Boston and I've always said them the same way, as did everyone I knew. :confused3
I grew up just south of Boston and Mary and marry are very different, I can't think of anyone who would pronounce them the same.

I grew up just south of Boston and Mary and marry are very different, I can't think of anyone who would pronounce them the same.

Again, don't know what to tell you. I asked on my Facebook and my relatives and friends that still live up there say them the same. :confused3

I'm going to keep myself locked inside the bathroom until this highjacking is over. Hopefully the passengers will soon storm the highjackers and restrain them.

I keep coming back looking for more insight on Survivor and all there is is a thread about pronunciations.

So, there will be two tribal eliminations tonight. Who do you think is going to go?

I keep coming back looking for more insight on Survivor and all there is is a thread about pronunciations.

So, there will be two tribal eliminations tonight. Who do you think is going to go?

I'm still sad about Malcolm being gone. I'm guessing there will be a shift and Andrea will be gone.

The real question is: How would Phillip have pronounced "Mary, merry and marry"? I have a feeling no one could have butchered them like Pink Panty Man. :lmao:

The real question is: How would Phillip have pronounced "Mary, merry and marry"? I have a feeling no one could have butchered them like Pink Panty Man. :lmao:

No doubt as Maury

No I have a project for all ya'll, the real question is did Malcolm hook up with Parvati after going on the after show????? Enquiring minds want to know.

Its a good one on who's going home tonight, my guess would be for sure one of the other boys at this point. Eddie seems pretty clueless, but I'm sure they will split the vote again just in case one finds the idol. I still find it hard to believe malcolm couldn't find the idol.

I would guess the other 2 boys will be looking like crazy, so if one finds the hidden and the other wins immunity, I'm guessing its going to be what's her name, the girl Fillup loved, the woman that's the fan, at least I think she was a fan. Woman that is about 35-40 ish. Not Dawn.

Parvati is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY out of Malcolm's league. I think she's just very flirty. I don't think she'd seriously go out with or hook up with him.

Parvati is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY out of Malcolm's league. I think she's just very flirty. I don't think she'd seriously go out with or hook up with him.

I have no idea, she definitely seemed interested she is 30 he is 25 so she may be thinking that cougaring would be fun. Not sure. I would see her going out with a guy like him. She kept talking about how women love him and his fans yada yada. I don't really get what you mean by Malcolm being out of her league? They seem like they would be about right for each other IMO, unless you think she just dates professional atheletes or something, which is certainly possible.

To me Parvati is very sexy and hot, but not drop dead gorgeous at all. I've always thought she came off a bit ****ty (not that there's anything wrong with that.)

We have different tastes, I guess. I consider Parvati drop-dead gorgeous. I consider Malcolm mildly attractive. I also saw the age difference differently. He still comes across as a college kid, or a frat boy to be specific, to me. She's seems a lot more mature, older, wiser, better at Survivor. ;) jmo I am a huge Parvati fan though.

We have different tastes, I guess. I consider Parvati drop-dead gorgeous. I consider Malcolm mildly attractive. I also saw the age difference differently. He still comes across as a college kid, or a frat boy to be specific, to me. She's seems a lot more mature, older, wiser, better at Survivor. ;) jmo I am a huge Parvati fan though.

I do like her to an extent, don't get me wrong I find her very attractive, I just really am turned off by women that think they are soooooooo sexy and think they can sway men to do whatever they want with a short skirt and heels etc. Not that I don't like women looking sexy, its just her attitude with it all. I dunno, hard to know, but I was under the impression she was like a black widow and would eat up Malcolm in a heart beat. He seems like her type, male model looking kid. But you may be right, she may not go for that type.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter