Surveys for Disney $$

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by familyfirsttimer, Aug 21, 2005.

1. familyfirsttimer

familyfirsttimer Not my 1st time anymore! I'm hooked for life!!!!

Do any of you do any on-line surveys that you actually get paid for? Lately, I have been signing up for some but I'd like to know from some of you DISers that have experience...
    Which ones are reputable?
    Do you really get paid?
    Is it worth it?
    Any programs that you'd recommend?

Any opinions are appreciated. :wave2:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. momofmikey

momofmikey Mommy also to Daniel and Lauren

I've had great luck with Pinecone Research. They pay $5 each survey - over the last year, I've probably gotten $75. Often times, I receive the check before I've even completed the survey. I enjoy the questions as well.

4. Savin4Disney

Savin4Disney DIS Veteran

PM and I will send you one place I use. It does take a while but I have been lucky so far.

5. MyGoofy26

MyGoofy26 DIS Veteran

I'll second Pinecone. I've been a member for 2 weeks and already got paid $10.

I just started SurveyDirect and qualified for my first $2 from paypal. Not a lot of money, but since it took me about 2 minutes to do the survey it's not too shabby. Once I get a new computer in the next few weeks and get moving a little faster I'll spend more time looking through the surveys they have available.

I've also had success with InboxDollars - just got a check a few weeks ago for $60. It's not really surveys, but you get paid to sign up for trials, mailing lists, etc. You get $5 to sign up. You also get $5 for each referral. You can cash out at $30. I signed up for all everything that was free (using a junk email since you know you're getting spammed from those places) Then when there were any programs that I wanted to sign up for, I'd check there and see how much payback they had. I switched ISPs and got $10 both times.

I've also gotten $20 from CreationsRewards in less than a month and I'm a few more 'signups' away from another payout.

I've also gotten $75 in gift cards at MyPoints over the past 9 months, and just a handfull of points away from another $25.

6. MyGoofy26

MyGoofy26 DIS Veteran

Adding onto this, putting it in its own post instead of adding to my already long one. . .

There's a running thread on SlickDeals for Pinecone. As soon as someone finds a banner they post a link in that thread. There are 49 pages right now. Just save this link and check it occasionally. Start from the last page and work your way back to try and find any new links that have been added. This is how I found the link that I got in on.

SlickDeals Pinecone Research Master Thread

Right now, all the posted links are dead - but keep an eye out on that thread.

7. familyfirsttimer

Thank you so much for the great info. I appreciate you taking the time to post all those options you've had success with.

Thanks again! :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock:

8. littleshamrock

littleshamrock Mouseketeer

Pinecone is AWESOME!!! If you ever see a banner for them , click on it immediately!! I do surveys on another site, plus do VERY well with their affiliate program (just getting others to sign up). Please pm or e-mail me if you would like details!!!
    Thanks!!
    MB

9. umaangel00

umaangel00 DIS Veteran

I love pinecone. In the past year I have made at least 100 dollars from them. I have gotten several products to test!

10. HLAuburn

HLAuburn DIS Veteran

So you can't just go to the website and sign up? How do you find these "banners" that link to a sign up?

11. littleshamrock

Unfortunately, no. You have to find a banner. I guess that's there way of controlling the number of people who sign up. If you look hard enough, you'll find one. And if I happen to see one, I will try to post where I saw it at and maybe someone else can get signed up...
    Hope that helps!!
    MB

12. Microcell

Microcell <font color=red>No, no,no, those red signs with th

I just filled out a sign up page on that link from goofy26 that had another link to a sign up sheet. I will let you know how it turns out. It just said I would hear in a few days.

13. DisneyGirl83

DisneyGirl83 Mouseketeer

14. littleshamrock

AWESOME!! You guys will love Pinecone!!

15. familyfirsttimer

16. chrismiss56

chrismiss56 LIFE ISN'T ABOUT WAITING FOR THE STORM TO PASS....

Used it also......hope I qualify. Thanks for all!!

Have a Magical Disney Day!!

17. sunkissed212

sunkissed212 DIS Veteran<br><font color=red>I belong to the Add

just filled out the info - I hope I qualify!

18. Alice28

Alice28 DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>I'm Doombah Fricki

I've participated in www.mysurvey.com & have probably earned $40 in the past year or so.

19. luvdisney14

luvdisney14 Mother of 3 Great Boys

Thank you very much for the link, I hope I hear from them soon. :flower:

20. SStJean

SStJean Work (wûrk) v. - What you do between Disney vacati

21. briannesmom

briannesmom <font color=coral>Definitely not the kind of shot

Just signed up too :cool1: Thanks for the link SStJean!

Amy