Surrey bike rides

dsmith72

Mouseketeer
Which resort has the best Surrey bike ride for a family of 4-Dad, Mom, DS13 & DS11? Would like to all ride together but can break into 2 bikes but wondered which resort had the prettiest and most fun route.

We've only done them at the Boardwalk and they are so fun! There is usually another family ready to 'race' us which DH and DS find just so fun!:sad2:

WL has them also! I'm sure their trail is fun on a different level.

We rode one at POR last Oct and really enjoyed it. We had never been to POR or POFQ, so it was nice to check out those areas. Keep in mind that they all have prescribed routes that you follow, but you can stop along the way and check out the resort.

We did the surrey bikes at CBR. The kids were very disappointed that they were not allowed to drive them. My kids were 15 and 12 - ruined the experience for all of us hearing them beg (we tryed to let them drive but a boat pulled up with a bull horn to scold us) lol . Just have to know if you're kids can just sit....

Wilderness Lodge. We rode over to Fort Wilderness and back.

Wilderness Lodge. We rode over to Fort Wilderness and back.

We like this option because there is such a large area where you can ride, and the area between WL and FW feels like you are really out in the wilderness. POR is pretty too, but not as rural. You can get to WL by bus from any park or by boat from MK. Enjoy!

Which resort has the best Surrey bike ride for a family of 4-Dad, Mom, DS13 & DS11? Would like to all ride together but can break into 2 bikes but wondered which resort had the prettiest and most fun route.

We did the surrey bike ride from WL to Ft. Wilderness, and it was wonderful. Shady, wooded, quiet, and we saw a TON of deer. Highly recommend. :thumbsup2

My kids rode one at CBR. They had a blast!! When they finally made it back around to us (CBR is a long ride lol) they were exhausted. Seems there were a few hills they had to conquer! We enjoyed watching them. ;)
The Surrey bike was on our 'must do' list!

The Boardwalk has 2 hills that can be hard on the legs. I have witnessed more than a few people hop off and push.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter