Surprising the Littles, DxDP, CBR and MNSSHP!! A Late Sept/Early Oct 2012 PTR

Discussion in 'Pre-Trip Reports and Plans' started by disprincessesmom1012, May 26, 2012.

1. disprincessesmom1012

disprincessesmom1012 Mouseketeer

Welcome!!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. disprincessesmom1012

Hey everyone! So we have reached a week this morning. Now that it's evening and we land so early in the morning, we have a little more than 6 days left till we arrive in DISNEY!!!

As I said I would stop in and post any updates on our last minute accomplishments. We decorated the stroller yesterday so it would stand out in Disney.
    [​IMG]
    The girls sitting in their stroller, with streamers all over.
    [​IMG]
    Back of the stroller with the sign I made. It needs taken off so it doesnt get damaged on the plane.
    [​IMG]
    But it folds down nice so we can leave it on the whole time in Disney.

I also got most of Jason's Mad Hatter costume done. :cool1: I still have to make his vest though. Here are the parts I have done.
    [​IMG]
    Back of jacket
    [​IMG]
    Collar
    [​IMG]
    Bowtie
    [​IMG]
    And of course the top hat! I burnt my fingers so bad while making this thing. :crazy2:

The girls also started dance classes last week. They love dancing. Aaralynn is in two classes, a ballet/tap combo and jazz pom poms. Piper is in creative movement.[​IMG]

In other news, :lmao: I thought about dying the tips of my hair pink to go with my costume as the cheshire cat. I know crazy to permanently dye my hair for a halloween costume. :rotfl: But I did it today. I love it!!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now all I have to do is double check the packing and pack our socks. whites are in the wash now. :thumbsup2

4. disprincessesmom1012

Heading to the airport in about 6hrs! guess i should get some sleep? Haha