Surprise!!!!!?????

disney1474

DIS Veteran
Hi all!

I purchased DC with dolphin swim for my family. They don't know yet. I need some ideas on how to surprise them with it. We leave this Sunday. thanks for any creative ideas:)

We surprised our daughter on Christmas with a June trip to AQ, SW, BG, US and IOA. We wrapped a huge refrigerator box and filled it with balloons that had phrases written on them. She had to put the phrases together to figure out what it said. We wanted to keep our DC trip a surprise for her January birthday. I printed out the TFAD ticket and bought her a stuffed dolphin wrapped it in a box for her to open. At first she was like huh until she read the ticket. I've never seen her speechless lol.

Enjoy your trip!:fish:

We surprised our daughter on Christmas with a June trip to AQ, SW, BG, US and IOA. We wrapped a huge refrigerator box and filled it with balloons that had phrases written on them. She had to put the phrases together to figure out what it said. We wanted to keep our DC trip a surprise for her January birthday. I printed out the TFAD ticket and bought her a stuffed dolphin wrapped it in a box for her to open. At first she was like huh until she read the ticket. I've never seen her speechless lol.
Thats awesome...thanks for the idea!
Enjoy your trip!:fish:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter