Surprise Disney World proposal during Wishes! Video included!

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by Cinderellastory, May 11, 2012.

1. Cinderellastory

Cinderellastory Earning My Ears

My now fiance gave me the surprise of a lifetime by flying us down to Disney World for a special surprise during Wishes.

Watch the story unfold here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUjG3mk4L1Q

We're so excited!!! :yay:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. fireofmarajade

fireofmarajade 8.29.12 MK

How magical! Are you planning a Disney wedding as well??? Can't wait to follow along! Congratulations and welcome

4. ctnurse

ctnurse DIS Veteran

What a great video. Congrats!! Any plans yet?

5. Cinderellastory

Cinderellastory Earning My Ears

Thank you!!! We're thrilled to get started on the planning. We're still completely up in the air for what to do for the wedding. We thought about possibly doing the ceremony in Disney and returning home for the reception the following weekend. Does anyone have good/bad experiences to share with this?

6. kristin426

kristin426 Earning My Ears

Congratulations on your engagement!! What a great proposal! Thanks for sharing the video with us, it was fantastic!! Good luck planning! :thumbsup2

7. Bewitch324

Bewitch324 DIS Veteran

Congratulations! What a beautiful video (and a very beautiful couple!!) !

Thank you for sharing!

Brooke

8. minniebride

minniebride DIS Veteran

Wow-that's awesome!! :lovestruc My DH did a similar thing for my proposal-woke me up at 2am one night and said "Get packing-we're going to WDW!!" & proposed at MK as well!:goodvibes We had a gorgeous wedding at the Swan a year and a half later:cloud9:

Your video came out awesome!! You should use it as your Save the Dates!!!!

Congrats and happy planning! The planning is almost as fun as the wedding itself :)

9. Boston Disney Bride

Boston Disney Bride DIS Veteran

what a sweet proposal!! you are one lucky gal! I have only positive, great, things to say about having a Disney Wedding! Good luck with whatever you decide!

10. Figaro8398

Figaro8398 Mouseketeer

We did something similar. We had our wedding at SOG with just our parents in attendance. About 3 weeks later we had a "celebration dinner" at home with friends and family. (We didn't want a full-blown reception.) It was perfect. I only had to focus on one thing at a time so I was able to enjoy both events. And since we timed it right, we had received our wedding photos from Randy in time to do something similar to your proposal video...we had it playing on a big-screen tv all night for people to see.
    Congrats on your Disney engagement!