SURPRISE! Can we do it again? A November 2012 PTR!! SURPRISE !!11/1

I'm sop glad I didn't get far behind here...thanks for waiting till I got back! :rotfl:

I’ve been doing some research into the Art of Animation resort. It’s looks so amazing from all the pictures and artist drawings I’ve seen. I found some pictures of the standard rooms (Little Mermaid section) and they look pretty cool.

little-mermaid-rooms-art-of-animation.jpg

AOA-Little-Mermaid-Bathroom.jpg

Love the bathrooms! They really went all out with the themes in these rooms. Kadence is going to love it! I can’t wait till she sees where we’re staying. I’ll save that surprise for when we pull up to AoA!

I'm looking at other photos to post. We'll see what I can find for next time!

Flights are at the top of conversation between John and I. I’ve been talking with a few other Nov trippers and while searching for flights are coming across some crazy prices. I’m hoping to find prices around $250 per person, round trip. We fly early and non-stop so that helps.

I know Airlines do bids for fuel, so current gas prices aren’t really in play for them,(a lot of people don’t know that) so fear is a great motivator for tickets purchase so lots of people will jump to buy. I’m hoping after the airlines get some sales, that the prices come down. From what I’ve looked into, that by summer, fall prices should come down as Oct and early Nov are slower flight time and deals are to be had. Otherwise, we are going to have to learn how to flap our arms!

In other non-trip news, (bragging!, we all love to do it!) This year in Girl Scouts, Kadence sold 257 boxes of cookies and was #3 in the troop. She participated in a booth sale this last weekend and up’d her sales to the next level which is 300 boxes! I have a couple pictures to show you, that posing isn’t just for Disney. Daddy called her Vanna! LOL

460945_282294691847278_998035230_o.jpg

And yeah, she thought that this would help……

459547_282294661847281_100002002473017_678323_1653717268_o.jpg

Happy April Fools Day everyone! May you be the pranker, Not the prankee!:rotfl2:

Joining in!! Loved your other TR...can't wait to follow this one! And AoA looks so cool!!

WOOHOOO!!!!! :dance3:

I chose the right day to come on the boards! I'm so excited that you are surprising Kadence again and getting to stay at The Art of Animation resort. It looks amazing - can't wait to hear all about it and see more photos :thumbsup2

Happy April fools to you too - I was the prankster this morning and got a couple of people lol!

All of the Art of Animation resort pictures I've seen look awesome too! Did I mention how I really want to stay there? haha I especially love the Finding Nemo ones since that's one of my favorite movies (definitely favorite Pixar movie!).

Congrats to Kadence on selling so many cookies! Does she have any extra boxes to sell? :rolleyes1

Joining in!! Loved your other TR...can't wait to follow this one! And AoA looks so cool!!

:welcome: Thanks! I can't wait to see all the details in person!

WOOHOOO!!!!! :dance3:

I chose the right day to come on the boards! I'm so excited that you are surprising Kadence again and getting to stay at The Art of Animation resort. It looks amazing - can't wait to hear all about it and see more photos :thumbsup2

Happy April fools to you too - I was the prankster this morning and got a couple of people lol!

Hi Tanz!:wave: I'm glad you came by!:lmao: I excited to stay at a brand new resort!! I just keep looking for new photos!

Sam tried to get me, but no luck!;)

All of the Art of Animation resort pictures I've seen look awesome too! Did I mention how I really want to stay there? haha I especially love the Finding Nemo ones since that's one of my favorite movies (definitely favorite Pixar movie!).

Congrats to Kadence on selling so many cookies! Does she have any extra boxes to sell? :rolleyes1

You should give it a try at the start of one of your trips! I'd love to see all the room themes!

Kadence does have more to sell! You interested?????:thumbsup2

You should give it a try at the start of one of your trips! I'd love to see all the room themes!

Kadence does have more to sell! You interested?????:thumbsup2

I would love to try Art of Animation sometime. Maybe if Emma ends up going back for another CP she can get a good discount. :laughing:

YES! We usually buy cookies from my cousin's daughter or one of the girls on our street but they didn't sell them this year. I only got two boxes from kids at school. :sad2: So if Kadence has more, I'd take some. :)

I would love to try Art of Animation sometime. Maybe if Emma ends up going back for another CP she can get a good discount. :laughing:

YES! We usually buy cookies from my cousin's daughter or one of the girls on our street but they didn't sell them this year. I only got two boxes from kids at school. :sad2: So if Kadence has more, I'd take some. :)

Is she trying for another CP? That seems like such an awesome thing to do!

I'll FB you about the cookies.

Loved the photos of the room you shared with us

Thanks! I can't wait to find more myself!

The Little Mermaid rooms look so cool. I agree that the bathrooms are awesome! I'll bet Kadence will be over the moon!

I don't forsee having a problem finding pink fabric to match the I heart Perry shirt. What type of skirt do you have in mind?

Did you see how some people keep complaining that the only standard rooms at AoA are "girly themed". I don't get it. I think it's pretty neutral myself. I am loving the looks of the rooms. I am still tempted!

I am envious that you'll get to stay at Art of Animation. I so wish that that Disney had had the "extreme themed" rooms back when we first started going. Now, I'd be hard pressed to get the family into a super themed room.

Yay for Kadence bumping up her cookie sales! Way to go! :cheer2:

I've been looking at the AoA pictures too, and I am OFFICIALLY jealous that you're staying there! Little Mermaid is my lifelong FAVORITE and I'm pretty much in love with Eric, tell me I'm not the only one who noticed his portrait on the wall? I think I'd be requesting the bed closest to it... (not that THAT is creepy, or anything). :laughing:

Congratulations on the cookie success, Kadence! I was a girl scout too, but I never sold THAT MANY COOKIES! :worship:

The Little Mermaid rooms look so cool. I agree that the bathrooms are awesome! I'll bet Kadence will be over the moon!

I don't forsee having a problem finding pink fabric to match the I heart Perry shirt. What type of skirt do you have in mind?

I just remember how awed she was with POP, so AoA should knock her socks off!

I really loved Maddie's little blue skirt you made her. Would that be an option?

Did you see how some people keep complaining that the only standard rooms at AoA are "girly themed". I don't get it. I think it's pretty neutral myself. I am loving the looks of the rooms. I am still tempted!

I KNOW! I wouldn't expect a 16 yr boy to "love it" but I also don't see why younger boys wouldn't like it. It's not big princess pictures, it's Eric, Ariel, Sebastion and Flounder!.

Some people have to have something to complain about! I wish the had Cars standard rooms! Kadence would love that!

I'll let you come visit my room!! The bathroom will need lots of photo taken! LMFAO!

I am envious that you'll get to stay at Art of Animation. I so wish that that Disney had had the "extreme themed" rooms back when we first started going. Now, I'd be hard pressed to get the family into a super themed room.

Yay for Kadence bumping up her cookie sales! Way to go! :cheer2:

I'm thrilled the rooms came open in time for us to stay! I just glad we can do this while she's still young.

Thanks! She is thrilled of how she did. Did you enjoy her little thank you note!

I've been looking at the AoA pictures too, and I am OFFICIALLY jealous that you're staying there! Little Mermaid is my lifelong FAVORITE and I'm pretty much in love with Eric, tell me I'm not the only one who noticed his portrait on the wall? I think I'd be requesting the bed closest to it... (not that THAT is creepy, or anything). :laughing:

Congratulations on the cookie success, Kadence! I was a girl scout too, but I never sold THAT MANY COOKIES! :worship:

I'll be sure to take lotsof pictures for ya! Not creepy, would be if you were caught kissing the picture.....:rolleyes1

Thanks! She worked hard to sell those many!

I am really enjoying your PTR!
Your DD is adorable :goodvibes

We will be going at the end of November and staying at AoA. I cannot wait! It is going to be a blast!!

Looking forward to reading more about your trip. popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter