Supercallifragilistic-ADR'sApproachUs! May '09 PTR *Trip Report has Begun! Pg. 208*

Characters I Would Like to Greet
*Bolt & Rhino (If you haven't seen Bolt yet, you just have too!)

Congrats on 10,000 posts! :thumbsup2:laughing:

I have not seen Bolt yet but I would like to. I saw in the Target ad yesterday that they have some Disney DVDs on sale for $13.99 and Bolt is one of them...I may have to go get that!

All the plans sound so great LL! I am so wishing my trip wasn't so far away!

Why isn't your mom taking ME? Did I miss something?

WHO'S WOGGING WITH ME TODAY???? I believe today starts 1/2 Marathon training?!?!

I've actually gotten in a few walking workouts this weekend. I used a bunch of my coke rewards points to get one of those Nike+ gadgets and am loving it. I can plug it directly in to the treadmill at my gym and it records my workouts, and then I bought a little pouch so I could use the sensor on my non-Nike+ sneakers and track those workouts too. Now I can't lie about how far I'm walking, or the speed anymore. The little sensor tracks all that stuff. I haven't started any running yet, but am just trying to build up a little speed and endurance walking for the moment.

I've actually gotten in a few walking workouts this weekend. I used a bunch of my coke rewards points to get one of those Nike+ gadgets and am loving it. I can plug it directly in to the treadmill at my gym and it records my workouts, and then I bought a little pouch so I could use the sensor on my non-Nike+ sneakers and track those workouts too. Now I can't lie about how far I'm walking, or the speed anymore. The little sensor tracks all that stuff. I haven't started any running yet, but am just trying to build up a little speed and endurance walking for the moment.

Good Job! I didn't know that the Nike+ thing works without the special sneakers. Interesting! (although I didn't really need that info because it's just one more gadget for me to obsess about!)

Good Job! I didn't know that the Nike+ thing works without the special sneakers. Interesting! (although I didn't really need that info because it's just one more gadget for me to obsess about!)

If you search for "Nike+ pouch" on Amazon they have a few options. I bought the cheapest one they had. I think it was $1.99 and with shipping it came to about $5. Not bad as I got the Nike+ thingy for free.

I'm a little late , but your apartment looks great! I love the picture of Sully at the door.

Ok seriously? 10,000 posts in ONE YEAR?! That has to be a DIS record or something! party:

Where is this Ocean State Job Lot? I need to find something like that in my area. Sounds great! :thumbsup2

Zebra Domes are available at Mara. I bought some every time I ate there in December :goodvibes

Great story about Jen. Speaking about t-shirts, remember I told you about the iron-ons I did? Well I finally looked at the transfer paper and in the tiniest print it did say for white/light colored shirts. D'OH! :headache:

I don't have a treadmill so its too wet for me to wog today. How funny does that sound?! :lmao:

Congrats on 10,ooo posts-that is quite a milestone! Happy Birthday to Marc!! Good luck on the wog tomorrow-how far are you going to go??

LL:

Secretly I had you at 10,000 last week, but, hey, you had to move so I'll give you a break for that. :rotfl2:

Congratulations on:

1. Less than 50 days to go!
2. A cool new apartment
3. A trip with your mom
4. New ADR's and Itinerary
5. $10 crocs :worship:
6. 10,012, wait....13 posts!

7. And a very cool, big, gold, long haired cat!

You seriously rock!

Whoa, I read your most recent update and I missed 6 more MONDAYS and I was like, wait a minute, she goes to WDW in 6 days? What??

Love your lists you made. I am in awe of your list making! :)

Congratulations on your now 10,005 posts, LL! I cracked u p when I saw that!!
Yep, I'm proud to admit I have nothing better but to post an average of 800-something posts a month. :rotfl2:
Congrats on 10,000 posts! :thumbsup2:laughing:

I have not seen Bolt yet but I would like to. I saw in the Target ad yesterday that they have some Disney DVDs on sale for $13.99 and Bolt is one of them...I may have to go get that!
Bolt was adorable! So very cute, I even got teary eyed during parts. So yes, highly recommended! :thumbsup2

LL: I'm assuming that you've seen pics but in case you haven't: One of the disboutiquers went to Disney last week and met Bolt and Rhino. Here is what they look like if you haven't seen them:

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=31195771&postcount=3497
They are just so cute and cuddly! :cloud9:

All the plans sound so great LL! I am so wishing my trip wasn't so far away!

Your trip will be here before you know it! :thumbsup2

You crack me up with your 10,000 posts!
:lmao: Marc asked if I won a free trip or something when I hit 10,000. IF ONLY! :rotfl2:

I'm a little late , but your apartment looks great! I love the picture of Sully at the door.
Thanks! He is loving the sliding door! :goodvibes

Ok seriously? 10,000 posts in ONE YEAR?! That has to be a DIS record or something! party:

Where is this Ocean State Job Lot? I need to find something like that in my area. Sounds great! :thumbsup2

Zebra Domes are available at Mara. I bought some every time I ate there in December :goodvibes

Great story about Jen. Speaking about t-shirts, remember I told you about the iron-ons I did? Well I finally looked at the transfer paper and in the tiniest print it did say for white/light colored shirts. D'OH! :headache:

I don't have a treadmill so its too wet for me to wog today. How funny does that sound?! :lmao:
I never heard of Ocean State Job Lot until I moved to MA, they are all over around here. :confused3 I am so excited to try Zebra Domes! That is too bad about your tees, are you going to try again?

Congrats on 10,ooo posts-that is quite a milestone! Happy Birthday to Marc!! Good luck on the wog tomorrow-how far are you going to go??
For most of the week I will just do timed walks and then once a week I will go for miles, on week one it's 3 miles. :thumbsup2

I think I want your job:rotfl:
:scared1: I hate being so bored all the time, or maybe I should just say I am uber efficient and that good at my job! :rotfl:

LL:

Secretly I had you at 10,000 last week, but, hey, you had to move so I'll give you a break for that. :rotfl2:

Congratulations on:

1. Less than 50 days to go!
2. A cool new apartment
3. A trip with your mom
4. New ADR's and Itinerary
5. $10 crocs :worship:
6. 10,012, wait....13 posts!

7. And a very cool, big, gold, long haired cat!

You seriously rock!
Oh, I just love your list MEK! Thanks! :hug:

Whoa, I read your most recent update and I missed 6 more MONDAYS and I was like, wait a minute, she goes to WDW in 6 days? What??

Love your lists you made. I am in awe of your list making! :)
Don't I wish it was only 6 days away! I'll be happy with 6 more Mondays though. I can make it!
I love making lists, some would say it's a sickness. :laughing:

HI, ok just in case you want to know it took me an hour and a half to read all 123 pages *whew*. great read....Have fun! look forward to your Post report!

wow, do you think they have the incredibles characters somewhere? My husband would flip...

:worship:

HI, ok just in case you want to know it took me an hour and a half to read all 123 pages *whew*. great read....Have fun! look forward to your Post report!

wow, do you think they have the incredibles characters somewhere? My husband would flip...

We saw the Incredibles and Bowler Hat Guy at DHS.........

Congratulations on your 10,000th post -- we have had a lot of fun in the past year, haven't we? :goodvibes

That's too funny about Jen sending the package to her parents' house by mistake.

Love your list of foods you want to eat -- zebra domes are very yummy and definitely list-worthy!

I really thought I commented on how great your moving went! Things on walls... I have walls a year later missing that!

Wow! Thanks for reading the whole thing. :goodvibes

The Incredibles are usually at Hollywood Studios in the Animation Building. I am pretty sure they are there daily. :thumbsup2

Thought I would come out of lurking and say hi. :)

Your new apartment is really nice! :goodvibes
Thanks for de-lurking and reading along! :goodvibes

Thanks on the apartment, I am really happy with it.

We saw the Incredibles and Bowler Hat Guy at DHS.........
STOP THE PRESSES!

YOU SAW BOWLER HAT GUY!?!?!?!?!?!

Wigd, you have been holding out on me!! Please tell me you have pictures...and details. Where did you see him, when did you see him, will I be able to see him? :hyper::hyper::hyper:

Congratulations on your 10,000th post -- we have had a lot of fun in the past year, haven't we? :goodvibes

That's too funny about Jen sending the package to her parents' house by mistake.

Love your list of foods you want to eat -- zebra domes are very yummy and definitely list-worthy!
We really have had a lot of fun. You are not too far behind me. Your post count makes me feel better about mine. :rotfl:

I hope the Zebra Domes live up to the hype! :thumbsup2

I really thought I commented on how great your moving went! Things on walls... I have walls a year later missing that!
Thanks. I like to get settled quickly. I can't stand living out of boxes, plus we had boxes packed for over a month before we moved so we were highly motivated to see them gone! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter