Supercallifragilistic-ADR'sApproachUs! May '09 PTR *Trip Report has Begun! Pg. 208*

Discussion in 'Completed Trip Reports' started by Lady Lallie, Nov 9, 2008.

1. Lady Lallie

Lady Lallie DIS Veteran

That is so very true!

I also thought of another place in Orlando that I want to go too. I've been there before and I nearly jumped up and down yesterday when I thought of it. That will be revealed in another update!

I think it's going to be fun. At least we can say we did it once. I have driven twice before. Once on my very first trip when I was 5. So I didn't do any of the driving but I remember it vividly. And I also drove down with my Ex once and his sister and her husband. Not so much fun.

I think we are going to just plow straight through. I'm a hurry up and get there kind of person.

Okay, those potstickers were what were calling my name the most!! Marc is all for WCC, I'm a little more apprehensive. I am not sure if I am going to like the antics but the food looks really good.

I think it will work out fine. Anyway I can save money on this trip, I am going to do it!

I don't think so. I looked at the map and we bypass you.

You were another one where your review of GFC made me want to try it!! I've read mixed reviews on WCC as well, but I think all places get mixed reviews, there are just off days.

That's really funny!

Yes, we will be!! I'm quite looking forward to all the South of the Border signs. ;)

I know, right? We probably will end canceling as we are prone to do with some of them.

I agree with that. I think I will be very depressed. :laughing:

I
    I've only eaten at Steak N Shake but I want to try Sonic!!

CROCS OUTLET!! :scared1: I am so there.

I think it's going to spice it up too. It will be interesting if nothing else. Okay, I snort laughed at the light fixture comment. When we were looking at apartments yesterday, I was ooohing and awwwing over the light fixtures in the club houses. ;)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Tnkrbelle565

Tnkrbelle565 DIS Veteran

They will not disappoint...they are so yummy. Almost as good as PF Changs.

You're moving???

4. Lady Lallie

Lady Lallie DIS Veteran

Yes. We're trying to get closer to my job in Westborough, my commute in the winter really stinks. We found one in Marlborough yesterday and it will cut my commute in half! :yay:

5. Lady Lallie

Lady Lallie DIS Veteran

I'm on the phone with Disney and they are playing music from Swiss Family Robinson!! :lovestruc

Now it's the POTC ride music.

I'm simple.

6. Tnkrbelle565

Tnkrbelle565 DIS Veteran

Congrats!!! BTW, I love that you spell those towns with the "gh"...I never do!

7. Lady Lallie

Lady Lallie DIS Veteran

Thanks! We're excited to move.
    :lmao: That's funny. It annoys me to no end that it's acceptable to spell them without it. At work, they are actually converting all of those towns to have the gh now. It's funny.

8. Charleston Princess

Charleston Princess DIS Veteran

Oh, there is nothing like their waffles with a side of bacon!

The hash browns are scattered, smothered, and covered with onions, cheese, chili -- all the good stuff! :thumbsup2

Why are you calling Disney?

9. Lady Lallie

Lady Lallie DIS Veteran

See....I am not a huge fan of waffles. :scared1: Granted, I have never had really good waffles either. Marc would love those hash browns though!!

:rolleyes1

There will be an update coming very soon. :upsidedow

10. Charleston Princess

They have really good eggs and omelets, too, and a huge lunch/dinner menu -- you can order breakfast all day though.

Ugghhhh! Don't keep me wondering, girl!!! I hope you are being resort-changing abstinent. :lmao:

11. Tnkrbelle565

Tnkrbelle565 DIS Veteran

Welcome to Mass...we are lazy! Who even calls it Massachusetts??? WAAAAY tooo long!

12. Lady Lallie

Lady Lallie DIS Veteran

Good to know! :thumbsup2

I am off the phone and going to work on the update now!! :wizard:

13. Tnkrbelle565

Tnkrbelle565 DIS Veteran

;) I'm going to bet that you were keeping us in suspense to tell us that you changed your address and told them that you won't be needing ME now that you are driving!!! ;)

14. Lady Lallie

Lady Lallie DIS Veteran

:rotfl: Now that would be funny!

15. Lady Lallie

Lady Lallie DIS Veteran

Well, I just got off the phone with Disney Reservations and I almost had a flippin' heart attack. The lovely CM is going over what I have on my package and for some reason the dining got taken off since my last call!! :scared1: I am 100% positive I did not ask them to do that but oh well, it's fixed now. Phew.

I called them to.....

....add another night onto our package!! So much for saving money, huh. ;)

We had a nice long chat last night about our driving plans and we decided instead of stopping somewhere on Friday night and paying for a motel, why not just go straight through with our drive and arrive at WDW on Friday night. Yes, the hotel would be more expensive plus we would have to pay for another night of dining but we decided it would be worth it. Those OOP meals we were going to pay for will be one less if we each have another TS credit. Plus, it will be a great reward to get to Disney on Friday. Chill out, have a CS meal at POR or maybe head to DtD and go to Wolfgang Puck Express or even use our $15 Planet Hollywood voucher. Whatever. I am not going to plan anything on this night. Depending on traffic, we should arrive anytime after 6PM. I did offer to Marc to take a night off of our package and leave a day earlier but he was totally against that. He said (and this is a direct quote), "I don't want to lose any park time!" :lovestruc My husband has been trained so very well!

So with this, I have changed my ticker to the date we are leaving, May 21st. I swear, I am not changing it again. Tinkerbell makes progress and then I've had to start her over a few times. No more of that! And I took an extra day off of our countdown calendar. So we are officially at 130 days until leaving for Disney!!

I did some calculating today and on May 22nd, it will be 257 days since we left Disney on September 6th. It's been 127 days since we were at Disney. I think with everything we have coming up in March & April, these 130 days are going to fly by!!

:woohoo: :banana: :dance3: :yay: :dance3: :banana: :woohoo:

16. Tnkrbelle565

Tnkrbelle565 DIS Veteran

So how many nights is this now? And you are leaving on Thursday right?

17. Lady Lallie

Lady Lallie DIS Veteran

We'll be at Disney 8 Nights. May 22 - May 30. We are going to leave here on Thursday May 21st to drive down.

18. Tnkrbelle565

Tnkrbelle565 DIS Veteran

Perfect...absolutely perfect amount of time!!! :thumbsup2

19. Charleston Princess

So, am I reading this correctly? You are planning on driving for 24 hours straight??? :worship: :worship: :worship:

20. Lady Lallie

Lady Lallie DIS Veteran

That's what I am hoping. :thumbsup2

Yes. Obviously, there will be gas, potty and food breaks but yeah. :scared1: That's how I did it back in 2003. I'll survive again. Plus when I get home, I have a week to recover before I have to go back to work. :rotfl:

21. ILuvCrush

ILuvCrush DIS Veteran

Too cool... we need to know where this is at:rolleyes1

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: I can barely stand 4 hrsw in a car... i don't think I'd ever be abole to do that LL!! At least you have lots of recovery time:worship: :worship: :worship: