Discussion in 'Completed Trip Reports' started by Lady Lallie, Nov 9, 2008.
Tomorrow is the last day of school for the students!
Did you do online check-in?
Log in or Sign up to hide this advert.
I Will Not Look at Other Dis'ers Answers..... I Will not Look at Other Dis'er Answers......
Ok...here are my best guess:
1. Wildnerness Lodge elevator (only know this cause you posted it before)
3. Somewhere in Epcot.....some roof or railing line (sorry, that's as detailed as I can get)
4. Spectromagic....from somewhere along that stone wall at the start of frontierland
5. This looks like one of the pathways at CBR. Exactly like a pathway at CBR
6. Canada rocks
7. Roofline in China
8. The minature train in Epcot
9.The American Adventure auditorium
10. Somewhere in Hollywood studios
11. Floor at Pop - food court or main lobby
13. I really think I should know where this is, but I'm not sure so I'm guessing Hollywood studios
14. Frontierland near splash mountain
Oh Happy Day!! LL goes to WDW tomorrow!! I'm so excited!!
LL if you don't mind sharing, at work I track planes. If you want to post your flight number on SWA, I'll watch you on your way to the World!
I did not check in online for the resort. The fact that I am going to try to add my Mom to Magical Express was the reason for that. I'm wary of online check in for some reason.
I did check in for my Southwest flight though.
Good Guesses! Answers will be later tonight.
I'm leaving on flight 1500 from Manchester.
YOU LEAVE TOMORROW!!!!
Oh my goodness!!! That is the cutest Mickey Smiley EVER! Thank you!!
LL, you'll be sorely missed around here, but yea for leaving tomorrow!!
Stay safe and have fun!
It is amazing what you can find with google.
I will miss all of you too!
Approximately 200 days ago, I started my Official Disney Countdown.
Not only did it survive my cats, but it survived a move too!
Here is what it looks like today.
Charleston Princess: 153
If U Had Wings: 288
I think that is everyone who had a guess!! If I missed you somehow, just post your guess again.
I love your countdown calendar.
I was going to mention that if you didn't thin the claritin was working well for you switch to zyrtec. I was on claritin first and it didn't do anything for me. My dr said to try zyrtec and it worked much better for me. I get the knock off zyrtec and it works just as well as the name brand.
Where did you have that made? I am sure you probably posted it somewhere, but I can't find it!
I love that it is now a piece of disney history in your home!
I totally see your Salmon Polenta picture in your collage! LOVE it!
I guess 152 for your light fixtures!
Can't believe it's tomorrow already!!! But, you make sure as soon as you get off that flight that you relax, let all those frustrations, and planning and worrying float away, take it all in and you have fun for all of us! We'll miss you LL!!! I'll be skimming through your old TR while you're gone until you and Jen get the new one posted!
I am so excited for you! I can't wait to read all about your trip. Please put down my guess for the light pictures as 321.
I am so excited. Do give us a good taste of the phone via your Twitter link!
You will be there in less than 24 hours
What are you planning to do during your flight?
The Claritin seems to be working for me. Yay!
I did a photo collage of of QOOP.com It was pretty reasonable and I just love it. I Hope to do another one for my next trip countdown.
I put your guess down. I can't believe it's tomorrow either! I'm excited and nervous all at the same time!
I will be twittering away I am sure.
I have a book and I am bringing the portable dvd player.
Oh, Lady Lallie!
I'm to page 25 of your first PTR/TR, and I had to hop over to say "Have a MAGICAL TRIP!"
Here are the answers to pictures.
1. Wilderness Lodge Elevator
2. Pop Century - 50's
3. Looking up at the Magic Kingdom Train Station at night.
4. Cinderella's Coach at MNSSHP. This was taken from the side. It was in the current stroller parking near It's a Small World.
5. Walkway to the boats at Wilderness Lodge.
6. Rocks in Canada near Le Cellier.
7. Roof in China
8. Mini Train set in Germany.
9. In the American Adventure theater.
10. The fruit stands that you go by on the Backlot Tour in DHS. They are part of Lights, etc, etc.
11. The candy floor at Goofy's in DTD.
12. A sign in the Muppet Vision waiting area.
13. Billy Joel's hand prints in front of The Great Movie Ride.
14. From the MK train overlooking Frontierland.
Separate names with a comma.