Supercallifragilistic-ADR'sApproachUs! May '09 PTR *Trip Report has Begun! Pg. 208*

I will be thinking about you tomorrow this time. I will wonder what your flight is like, who your seat mate is, what your first thoughts are on your arrival to Orlando.

Your TR has been sooooo much fun. I will really miss it. To me the whole twittering thing is not the same. Fortunately, I will be at a soccer tournament this weekend so I won't grieve too much while you're gone. :rotfl:

Looking forward to the last day of pictures!

I will be thinking about you tomorrow this time. I will wonder what your flight is like, who your seat mate is, what your first thoughts are on your arrival to Orlando.

Your TR has been sooooo much fun. I will really miss it. To me the whole twittering thing is not the same. Fortunately, I will be at a soccer tournament this weekend so I won't grieve too much while you're gone. :rotfl:

Looking forward to the last day of pictures!

I hope my seat mate is a good one. I don't want to be stuck next to someone creepy for 3 hours. :lmao:

Thank you so much. I have loved writing this PTR and I can't wait to write my TR. I don't plan to give too much away in my Twittering because well, that would just ruin my TR!

This isn't the picture of the day....but this is how I am feeling today....

2866788152_8902967d20.jpg

Yayayayaya!! I leave for Disney in less than 24 hours!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

I dub this the World's Worst Picture of the Day...especially for the last day.

2869425185_156dae2e13.jpg

I'm going to try and dig up enough pictures for....

WHERE IN DISNEY WORLD AM I?

2869425623_5b605b9e18.jpg

2866845506_e83c43e01c.jpg

2870222662_64833924c4.jpg

2870206692_f29ae028e0.jpg

2869345633_53fb7112b2.jpg

2869472030_cb75c97ddc.jpg

2868561837_76e54fb42c.jpg

2868534997_de32811fe7.jpg

2868518851_59ec7e65dd.jpg

2868253413_bd8a519476.jpg

2868490136_09d1dc8077.jpg

2867549947_e9e6481c4e.jpg

2868351850_3d0dfc23d7.jpg

2867119861_b189e6291a.jpg

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
Count me in as an excited one as well! Your PTR has been so amazing that it feels like we're going with you! I love it:thumbsup2
Glad you are feeling better with your allergies and that you feel prepared and ready to go!

I hope your last day of countdown goes by quickly so you get to WDW that much sooner and I send pixie dust to ensure it goes smoothly pixiedust:

Okay you worry about forgetting something and I totally lost something so we're good to go LOL!!! I can't wait babe!! I leave tonight and will arrive tomorrow morning and then we will be meeting!! Make sure you text me or call me as soon as you land so we can start coordinating Disney style LOL!!!

NO worries, get through today, and tomorrow is happy day!!!!! I can't wait, I'm so excited!!!

Your PTR has been fabu and I can't wait to share in your TR...going to be amazing!!! Be safe and I love you and most importantly...See you tomorrow!!

1. WL elevator
2. Pop 50s
3. Illuminations- Epcot, looking over a railing
4. Spectro from Sleepy Hallow, Liberty Square bridge
5. WL path to boats, by the geyser
6. Canada - O'Canada mountains
7. China roofline
8. Little Train Village - Germany- WS
9. American Adventure - WS
10. Backlot Tour
11. Pop Floor in main hall
13. Muppets Vision 3D lobby
14. Great Movie Ride, outside the theatre
15. Coming out at MK Train Station in Frontierland

Oh, I am so excited for you, LL! Tomorrow while I am sitting in the middle school awards ceremony, I am going to be thinking about how you are on your way to our favorite place! :goodvibes

Hey, LL. Just in case I don't have access to a computer in the next 24 hours, I wanna wish you magical travels!:wizard:

Have a great time in Disney!:earsgirl:

I am absolutely terrified of doing the airport by myself...I don't know why I can't relax about it. I just made Marc promise if I die on the airplane that he won't move in with MIL and that he won't separate the cats. :lmao: I usually get a little anxiety while flying but not until I am in the plane....must just be getting early this time around.

My grandmother has always been the same way. She never wanted to fly alone she said because in case the plane went down she wanted company. :rotfl: I think she's secretly pleased that now at age 93, she has to have company when she flys.

Tomorrow you leave!!! :woohoo: I feel like I should be singing Annie songs for you. Tomorrow! Tomorrow! LL loves you! Tomorrow! Your only a day away!!!!

Be happy you didn't have to actually hear me singing that. I can't carry a tune. :laughing:

Whew :faint:, 200 pages-You did it.

Cant wait to read your TR. You and Jen have fun and enjoy your time with your Mom.

Wishing you happy dry feet and a safe journey! I've enjoyed reading this amazing PTR so much and am looking forward to seeing what you two do in The World.
:)

All caught up now!
I am glad to hear you are feeling better, I hope you woke up today feeling even better. :goodvibes

Also glad to hear you are chill about the chance that you might forget something. I often feel that way right before leaving on a trip, but usually it's just nerves--and if you do forget anything, its just something simple that you can pick up easily.

The top two things I forget on vacation:
1) Toothbrush (or paste)
2) Deodorant

So make sure you have both of those! :rotfl:

And ooooh! Another "Where in the World" installment! I'm not going to do very good, but I'm gonna give it a whirl.

1) WL Elevator
2) Pop Century
3) I have no idea!
4) MK
5) WL walk to the boat launch :cloud9:
6) MK - BTMRR or Splash?
7) Not sure...China pavillion?
8) Epcot - Germany train thingy
9) Epcot - American Adventure (I think?)
10) I have NO clue! Maybe something like the Backlot Tour? It looks like you can't actully go buy that produce, so it's a set...?
11) The jelly candy floor! ;) Goofy's, DTD
12) The Muppet store, DHS
13) DHS - out side of the Chinese Theatre
14) Looks like MK Frontierland or Adventureland area...

Okay, I know I got at least 4 right! :laughing:

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
Count me in as an excited one as well! Your PTR has been so amazing that it feels like we're going with you! I love it:thumbsup2
Glad you are feeling better with your allergies and that you feel prepared and ready to go!

I hope your last day of countdown goes by quickly so you get to WDW that much sooner and I send pixie dust to ensure it goes smoothly pixiedust:
It's going by pretty quickly now! Yayayaya! I am so excited.

Okay you worry about forgetting something and I totally lost something so we're good to go LOL!!! I can't wait babe!! I leave tonight and will arrive tomorrow morning and then we will be meeting!! Make sure you text me or call me as soon as you land so we can start coordinating Disney style LOL!!!

NO worries, get through today, and tomorrow is happy day!!!!! I can't wait, I'm so excited!!!

Your PTR has been fabu and I can't wait to share in your TR...going to be amazing!!! Be safe and I love you and most importantly...See you tomorrow!!
I will text/call you as soon as I land, which should be in approx. 24 HOURS! I am so excited to meet you! :hug:

1. WL elevator
2. Pop 50s
3. Illuminations- Epcot, looking over a railing
4. Spectro from Sleepy Hallow, Liberty Square bridge
5. WL path to boats, by the geyser
6. Canada - O'Canada mountains
7. China roofline
8. Little Train Village - Germany- WS
9. American Adventure - WS
10. Backlot Tour
11. Pop Floor in main hall
13. Muppets Vision 3D lobby
14. Great Movie Ride, outside the theatre
15. Coming out at MK Train Station in Frontierland
Answers will be coming later tonight!

Oh, I am so excited for you, LL! Tomorrow while I am sitting in the middle school awards ceremony, I am going to be thinking about how you are on your way to our favorite place! :goodvibes
Yayayaya! Tomorrow is your last school day, right?

Hey, LL. Just in case I don't have access to a computer in the next 24 hours, I wanna wish you magical travels!:wizard:

Have a great time in Disney!:earsgirl:
Thank you so much!

My grandmother has always been the same way. She never wanted to fly alone she said because in case the plane went down she wanted company. :rotfl: I think she's secretly pleased that now at age 93, she has to have company when she flys.

Tomorrow you leave!!! :woohoo: I feel like I should be singing Annie songs for you. Tomorrow! Tomorrow! LL loves you! Tomorrow! Your only a day away!!!!

Be happy you didn't have to actually hear me singing that. I can't carry a tune. :laughing:
I'm okay with the plane going down and I'm by myself, I just want it to be quick. :lmao:

Whew :faint:, 200 pages-You did it.

Cant wait to read your TR. You and Jen have fun and enjoy your time with your Mom.
Yay for 200 Pages!!! Thank you so much!! I can't wait to be able to write all about my trip for you all.

I'm still back on 196, but noticed you are at 200 pages!!!!!!

So I had to post and share in the excitement!

:yay::yay::yay:
YAYAYAYAYA!

Tomorrow Tomorrow...I love you Tommorow, you're only a day away!!!!
Hehehe. You know what I have stuck in my head today...."don't stop believing..."

Wishing you happy dry feet and a safe journey! I've enjoyed reading this amazing PTR so much and am looking forward to seeing what you two do in The World.
:)
Thank you so much!

You made it, 200 pages!
WOO HOO!

YAY LL Less than 24 hours!!!!
:cool1::banana::woohoo::yay::jumping3::bounce::dumbo::sulley::tigger::mickeyjum
I am SO excited!

All caught up now!
I am glad to hear you are feeling better, I hope you woke up today feeling even better. :goodvibes

Also glad to hear you are chill about the chance that you might forget something. I often feel that way right before leaving on a trip, but usually it's just nerves--and if you do forget anything, its just something simple that you can pick up easily.

The top two things I forget on vacation:
1) Toothbrush (or paste)
2) Deodorant

So make sure you have both of those! :rotfl:

And ooooh! Another "Where in the World" installment! I'm not going to do very good, but I'm gonna give it a whirl.

1) WL Elevator
2) Pop Century
3) I have no idea!
4) MK
5) WL walk to the boat launch :cloud9:
6) MK - BTMRR or Splash?
7) Not sure...China pavillion?
8) Epcot - Germany train thingy
9) Epcot - American Adventure (I think?)
10) I have NO clue! Maybe something like the Backlot Tour? It looks like you can't actully go buy that produce, so it's a set...?
11) The jelly candy floor! ;) Goofy's, DTD
12) The Muppet store, DHS
13) DHS - out side of the Chinese Theatre
14) Looks like MK Frontierland or Adventureland area...

Okay, I know I got at least 4 right! :laughing:

Answers will be given later tonight.

I am always worried I will forget my toothbrush, oh well, that is easily remedied. :lmao:

Happy Vacation to you!!!! Tomorrow is it!!! :cool1::banana::yay::woohoo: Glad to see you made 200 pages! ;) I know you will have a huge fan base waiting to hear everything! popcorn:: Enjoy your visit into the magic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter