Supercallifragilistic-ADR'sApproachUs! May '09 PTR *Trip Report has Begun! Pg. 208*

What great pics from September!!! :lovestruc It looked like the perfect day....wow....28 more days!! I hope you get lots done this weekend since your calendar is filliling up quick...but that's a good thing, it just makes the time FLY by for Disney!!:cool1:

Have a nice weekend, LL!!:goodvibes

It was a very nice day weather wise. It wasn't too hot or rainy. Just delightful.

You have a good weekend too! Enjoy the beautiful weather we are supposed to get. :goodvibes

awww you got a wand and a sword!! I've been twice since they started giving these out and none for me! :sad: And I thought it was because were sans children :snooty:

that chocolate slipper looks so delish! I'd need a giant glass of milk with it!

A t-shirt with "the picture." What a great idea! ;)

Another great update. I can't tell you how much I'm enjoying the photo of the day countdown. :goodvibes

Who knows. Sometimes I like to humilate myself. :laughing:

I posted it once and was lucky enough where it didn't become a tshirt or anything scary like that. :lmao:

Hmmmm???:scratchin A T-Shirt what a great idea. I know I saw this picture on one of your past reports-now to find it. :laughing:

Hi LL, I love the latest pictures. The one of the plaza - is that an outdoor patio that you can sit out at? I have the plaza booked twice during our stay and I didnt even know they had outdoor sitting!

I love the new avatar too. Very cute!

Your getting so close to leaving! Woo Hoo!
Thanks! I am so ready to go!

awww you got a wand and a sword!! I've been twice since they started giving these out and none for me! :sad: And I thought it was because were sans children :snooty:

that chocolate slipper looks so delish! I'd need a giant glass of milk with it!
Maybe it was my birthday button...??

A t-shirt with "the picture." What a great idea! ;)

Another great update. I can't tell you how much I'm enjoying the photo of the day countdown. :goodvibes
You get that thought of the tshirt right out of your head, Miss C! :rotfl2:

Hmmmm???:scratchin A T-Shirt what a great idea. I know I saw this picture on one of your past reports-now to find it. :laughing:
:rolleyes1

Hi LL, I love the latest pictures. The one of the plaza - is that an outdoor patio that you can sit out at? I have the plaza booked twice during our stay and I didnt even know they had outdoor sitting!
I've never been to the Plaza so I am not sure if you can sit outside, I would assume so. :thumbsup2 Maybe someone else knows for sure....anyone?

I didn't come over here yesterday, so I got to see wonderful Magic Kingdom pictures this morning. What a great way to start my day. Thanks!

I wish I was walking through the castle and into Fantasyland right now!
Some lucky, lucky people are doing just that...or will be soon.
It's still a little early.

Hope you guys have a great Saturday!

I miss a day and have to go back 5 pages to get caught up?!?:rotfl2: This new avatar is a bit unsettling. Something about Mary looks less than pure or is she just in a state of pure bliss... :confused3 Is this a new side of LL? :rotfl:

Thanks for the food pics, I'm so ready to go and eat some of that Disney yum!
The MK pictures are so fun to look at but I especially enjoyed you and Marc with your toys from CRT. I've seen the wand picture but would really enjoy another look.........:goodvibes

I didn't come over here yesterday, so I got to see wonderful Magic Kingdom pictures this morning. What a great way to start my day. Thanks!

I wish I was walking through the castle and into Fantasyland right now!
Some lucky, lucky people are doing just that...or will be soon.
It's still a little early.

Hope you guys have a great Saturday!
You are welcome. I wish I was walking through the Castle too, very soon! :banana:

I miss a day and have to go back 5 pages to get caught up?!?:rotfl2: This new avatar is a bit unsettling. Something about Mary looks less than pure or is she just in a state of pure bliss... :confused3 Is this a new side of LL? :rotfl:

Thanks for the food pics, I'm so ready to go and eat some of that Disney yum!
The MK pictures are so fun to look at but I especially enjoyed you and Marc with your toys from CRT. I've seen the wand picture but would really enjoy another look.........:goodvibes
I am not 100% sure I like the new avatar either. :lmao: I don't think I will look at it the same anymore.

I'll see about the picture, maybe. You guys will have to be on the lookout. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter