Supercallifragilistic-ADR'sApproachUs! May '09 PTR *Trip Report has Begun! Pg. 208*

I am so excited to be able to say...

30 days until Disney!!

:dance3: :yay: :woohoo: :hyper: :dancer: :hyper: :woohoo: :yay: :dance3:

2870264330_178d52c00f.jpg

This is one of my very favorite photopass pictures of the two of us. I especially like my hair in that one, I think it's too short for me to wear it like that this trip though.

I was looking over my countdown calendar last night and I was so bummed to see that I have posted TWO of the pictures already when I have been adding in extra pictures. Hopefully I won't do it again. I guess that is what happens when I post these from work. :sad2: You all will just have to pretend you haven't seen them before. :laughing:

How about some more photopass pictures?

2869438281_8a8b3cde0b.jpg

2870259728_588787bfb2.jpg

2870254642_dfc5bee7d9.jpg

2869486576_806ee5854f.jpg

2868462326_c12dc3b34c.jpg

2869480516_893924e1f6.jpg

2868413633_5a4ea2485e.jpg

2867342887_1988c11292.jpg

2868087600_b38544c5b8.jpg

I can't wait to see all the different photopass border options! :banana:

30 days!!
:banana:I'm dancing with you, LL!!:banana: It's really sneaking up on you now, isn't it?!! How is Mom doing, is she shopping as much as you?;) Is she getting excited?

Love the pics of you and Marc, too cute and they are really nice shots!!!:lovestruc You never know what you're going to get and you made out well. Thanks for sharing!!!:goodvibes

:dance3::dance3:Your practically there!!! 30 days!!!

Love the photo pass pictures. The first one is definitely my favorite. I know I have told you this in the past but everytime I see your Mary Poppins practically perfect shirt I just smile. :goodvibes I am so glad you sent me that so I can make one.

Yeah for 30 days!!!!

30 days!!
:banana:I'm dancing with you, LL!!:banana: It's really sneaking up on you now, isn't it?!! How is Mom doing, is she shopping as much as you?;) Is she getting excited?

Love the pics of you and Marc, too cute and they are really nice shots!!!:lovestruc You never know what you're going to get and you made out well. Thanks for sharing!!!:goodvibes
I have been looking forward to this 30 day mark for weeks! I am so excited!! :woohoo:

Mom isn't doing as much shopping as I am....:rotfl: We did talk this morning about Disney and about a food budget for her CS meals and such. :thumbsup2

30 days!!! Holy crap LL! :yay:I love that dancing Elvis silly guy! He's my favorite! :thumbsup2
I know!! It's coming up fast. The 30 day mark has inspired me to make a To Do List!

:dance3::dance3:Your practically there!!! 30 days!!!

Love the photo pass pictures. The first one is definitely my favorite. I know I have told you this in the past but everytime I see your Mary Poppins practically perfect shirt I just smile. :goodvibes I am so glad you sent me that so I can make one.

Yeah for 30 days!!!!
I love my Mary Poppins shirt! I am going to pack it for this trip too. I hope I can see Mary while wearing it again. :goodvibes

Yay!!! 30 days :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Love the Photopass Pics!!! Your hair does look cute pulled up. It was pulled back last night when I saw you too :lmao::lmao::lmao: How short is it now that you can't pull it up?!?!

I have all of the new photopass borders in my Feb trip report. I was actually kind of disappointed with them. The fairy ones are cute but I thought they could have done more with the whole "Celebration" theme.

Yay for 30 days!! :cool1::banana::cool1::banana:
Very cute pics of you and Marc. I really like all the different borders. Will you post the to do list??

30 Days!!! Yippee!!! It's exciting that it's getting so close, isn't it? Although I just realized that I will probably be super jealous when you are at one and I am at 15 days! :rotfl:

Yay!!! 30 days :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Love the Photopass Pics!!! Your hair does look cute pulled up. It was pulled back last night when I saw you too :lmao::lmao::lmao: How short is it now that you can't pull it up?!?!

I have all of the new photopass borders in my Feb trip report. I was actually kind of disappointed with them. The fairy ones are cute but I thought they could have done more with the whole "Celebration" theme.
:lmao: to seeing me last night. That is just too funny!! I might be able to pull it up again, I have been toying with the idea of doing some different hairstyles this weekend and asking you all what you think is my best look. I have serious hair issues. :rotfl: I could care less how it looks at work but if my picture has to be taken, it needs to be pretty! :rotfl2:

Yay!! 30 DAYS!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
WOO HOO! I am so excited.

Yay for 30 days!! :cool1::banana::cool1::banana:
Very cute pics of you and Marc. I really like all the different borders. Will you post the to do list??
Of course I will! I will probably post it tonight after I keep adding to it all day. :thumbsup2

30 Days!!! Yippee!!! It's exciting that it's getting so close, isn't it? Although I just realized that I will probably be super jealous when you are at one and I am at 15 days! :rotfl:
Well, I'll be home by the time you leave and I will be super jealous of you! :lmao:

Me too! I go into people's houses all day and most of them are not entirely "CLEAN" so my hair is in a ponytail 90% of the time.
:rotfl: I'm glad I am not the only one!

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS??

In one glorious month...30 short days....I will finally get to meet my long lost Disney sister LOL!! I can't wait LL!!!

Loved the photos and I can't wait for us to have some to share LOL!!!!

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS??

In one glorious month...30 short days....I will finally get to meet my long lost Disney sister LOL!! I can't wait LL!!!

Loved the photos and I can't wait for us to have some to share LOL!!!!
Oh, I can't wait either! You have no idea how excited I am to meet you! :hug:

30 Days?!?! Really? Already!?

Wow! I'm so excited to see that castle again soon too!
Yayayaya! How many days do you have?

Favorite for Day 30!

OMG - Day 30 you say - that must mean I have about 45 days to go! :banana:
WOO HOO for 45 days for you!! :thumbsup2

When it comes to a Disney County Down, 30 is a magical number !!!!! :goodvibes
It really is a magical number when it comes to Disney Countdowns. :banana:

Wow! 30 days. It's going to fly by! Can't wait!! :yay:
It really is going to fly by, I'm in a slightly panicky mode tonight. I feel like I have tons to do. :rolleyes:

Hip Hip Hoorays for 30 days!:banana::banana::banana::banana:

I have to ask, did you get the hearse picture taken at MNSSHP?
Yes, we did get that taken at MNSSHP. It was one of my favorite photo ops! When he wanted us to do our scary faces, he said "Pretend your MIL is coming to live with you!" I think my reaction was pretty spot on! :rotfl2:

Wow, that HM MNSSHP picture is awesome. I want to go to MNSSHP just to get one like that taken! So cool!!

Congratulations on making it to 30 days!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1: How exciting!

I was just thinking, looking at your photos... your hair colour is so pretty! Is it natural? I would love to have hair that colour but I think it would wash me out.:headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts