SUPERBOWL ?

and you earned a "Like"

I am a huge college football fan, but have no liking for the NFL. If I watch the Super Bowl, it is primarily for the commercials.

Love college football! The NFL...I can watch it or not....eh....However with that said, this years superbowl was pretty good. Better than the commercials IMO. I told the DW in 4th quarter, it was bad when I thought maybe the Prius commercial was going to be the best one.

TRS,

I appreciate you B1G guys pointing out how the SEC dominates football and that Alabama is the King of the World. :thumbsup2

Everybody knows that the two quarterbacks in the Super Bowl this year, Cam Newton and Peyton Manning, attended SEC schools (University of Auburn and University of Tennessee respectively).

Did you know that Peyton Manning was in Tuscaloosa for the Alabama-Tennessee game this year and watched his Vols go down in person to the Tide, 19-14?

-82a056f49388f186.JPG

Coincidently, did you know that Cam Newton was in Auburn for the Alabama-Auburn game this year and watched his Aubs go down in person to the Tide, 29-13?

-4e0f9566a836cf61.JPG

You're such a smart guy that you already know where I'm going with this, right?

Bama won the National Championship over Clemson in January,
The National Signing Day Mythical Championship in February,
And now beat both QB's in Super Bowl 50.

Guess that makes them Super Bowl Champs too! :cheer2::banana:

It's a great time to be a Crimson Tide fan.

Thanks for bringing this to everyone's attention, Rusty.

Bama Ed

PS - Personally, I liked the Doritos commercial. Funny!

Last edited:

Whoa! Hey! Nevermind Cam Newton. Who's the girl with the camera!?

Wait...what...sorry, you were saying something? Oh...

ROLL TIDE!

It's okay, brother. I was trying to get her number off her phone there as I was looking at the picture....

Oh, Roll Damn Tide, Pawl.....

Bama Ed

PS - here's you and me trying to act like nothing happened there just now to our wives...

PPS - Oh Man, NoM is gonna bust my chops...

Last edited:

imgres
Rest assured, gentlemen, that The Rusty Skipper takes no notice of boots, belts, buckles, or blue jeans.

He is all business, always professional, above the fray; constantly optimizing, economizing, and improving his environment. He only notices technology, its strengths and weaknesses, always making changes for the better.

We can all sleep easier tonight knowing The Skipper is at The Gate.

tumblr_n24ol3XXxW1r2aoj8o1_400.jpg

Bama Ed

PS - he is James Bond and Larry Sanders all in one...

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter