super stoked

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by toyotaae86lg, Aug 3, 2005.

1. toyotaae86lg

toyotaae86lg Disney Magic is AMAZING!!!

What up guys, I finally booked my sept. 1-7 trip to orlando. I chose courtyard lake buena vista - marriott village. I'm super stoked because i've heard so many good reviews and I love the pictures. If you guys have anythign to add please let me know.
    chase

2. tarmand

tarmand DIS Cast Member<br><font color="red"> duh duh duh

I have seen it from the outside and it looks really nice. Did you get a good deal? I got an amazing deal at the Residence Inn LBV using a Promo code. We are so excited.

3. KLAIT

KLAIT DIS Veteran

We have stayed at this Courtyard and it is very nice. You cannot beat the location. Close to the Crossroads and Downtown Disney. There is an indoor/outdoor pool and a hot tub both inside and outside. The only thing that I would suggest is that you ask for a room away from the elevators...they seemed like the noisiest elevators I have ever heard.

That being said, we had a ground floor King room which had a mini-fridge, love seat, recliner, coffee table plus a work desk....

Very Nice,,,,

4. luvdisney14

luvdisney14 Mother of 3 Great Boys

What was the promo code for residence inn? I am researching it for next year.