super stoked

toyotaae86lg

Disney Magic is AMAZING!!!
What up guys, I finally booked my sept. 1-7 trip to orlando. I chose courtyard lake buena vista - marriott village. I'm super stoked because i've heard so many good reviews and I love the pictures. If you guys have anythign to add please let me know.
chase

I have seen it from the outside and it looks really nice. Did you get a good deal? I got an amazing deal at the Residence Inn LBV using a Promo code. We are so excited.

We have stayed at this Courtyard and it is very nice. You cannot beat the location. Close to the Crossroads and Downtown Disney. There is an indoor/outdoor pool and a hot tub both inside and outside. The only thing that I would suggest is that you ask for a room away from the elevators...they seemed like the noisiest elevators I have ever heard.

That being said, we had a ground floor King room which had a mini-fridge, love seat, recliner, coffee table plus a work desk....

Very Nice,,,,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter