Super fast ROFR???

In the past three months I have had three of four contracts pass. I heard back in 10 days on the contract that Disney exercised ROFR on. The 10 days spanned two weekends and a Holiday. On the three contracts that passed, each went approx 27-28 days as I heard on the Tuesday prior to day 30. I am currently awaiting Disney's response on a fifth contract that will come on day 30+. Communicataion from the broker said it was submitted 4/11, but still waiting to hear (guess which broker). I also have another that should be sent to Disney sometime this week and I anticipate that it will take the full 30 days. Early news usually equals bad news.

Disney drags out all resale processing, estoppal, ROFR, account building, loading, web access, and ID cards. It's their unpublished way of getting resales buyers to consider buying direct.

:earsboy: Bill

I agree with this. It's their way to punish people. ;)

Funny thing is that I have been reading all over that the waitlists are taking MONTHS, so really it's just about as fast to go through resale now, costs about half - the only stressful part is that first 30 days.... so if you have the stomach for it, and you want a sold out resort - it really is the best way to go. Unless of course you have personal reasons for WANTING to go direct.

I am SO HAPPY we went resale this time. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter