Super excited - Semi surprise trip!!!

Discussion in 'Disney for Families' started by DisneyLvr55, Dec 5, 2012.

1. DisneyLvr55

DisneyLvr55 <font color=darkorchid>The thing swooped down, hit

We are booked to go back next October :cool1: and this trip our girls know about (major surprise last time). I loved surprising them last time, and have great memories (and video) of it, but I'm happy that they know about it this time because it was pure hell not being able to tell them for 9 months. Not to mention trying to plan it, put together suit cases, etc. with them around all the time... :headache:
    So anyway, I just got a great idea :dance3:

I'm going to tell them that we are leaving (driving down) on a Saturday, but we are really leaving on the Thursday before. So we are going to surprise them by saying, "Ok, get in the car for school." ...but we will be taking a bit of a detour!! Of course my inlaws and my father will be driving down with us, so them showing up will be hard to explain ;) but I'm sure we will figure that in somehow! I'm so excited now - Its the best of both worlds! I get the talk to them about the Disney planning, AND I get to surprise them too!! :yay::rotfl2::cool1:

2. Wood Nymph

Wood Nymph DIS Veteran

That sounds like a great solution! I could never keep it to myself for months. I would miss the fun of talking about it all that time. :goodvibes