Super early but...2017 anyone?

We're pretty settled on our dates-November 11-18 2017, now it's just to pick a resort. We have two options-bonnet creek and lake buena vista resort

We are looking at December 16-23, 2017. Probably at Caribbean Beach. We have never been to WD at Christmas time.

Me too! We keep measuring our 4 month old son for height to see how tall he could potentially be for Disney rides at 18 months haha. Right now we are 24 inches, so still about a foot from meeting anything with a height requirement :)
What rides have the shortest minimum requirements, and what is that minimum?

What rides have the shortest minimum requirements, and what is that minimum?

There are actually lots that don't have a height requirement! In Magic Kingdom there is Pirates, Jungle Cruise, Alladins Magic Carpets, Haunted Mansion, Peter Pan, Small World, Winnie the Pooh, Little Mermaid, Teacups, Buzz Lightyear, and Dumbo. I believe the shortest height requirement I have seen is either 34 or 35 inches for Goofys Barnstormer coaster

We went with a swerve on resort choice-my dad decided he wants to stay onsite with a package so we're doing Pop Century

We took a last minute trip to WDW last December and had a blast so i thought it would be a good time to go again this year.. as it turns out, the kids school schedule is a bit off so we our checkin date is 1/1/2017.. we will be there for the first week! can't wait...

We took a last minute trip to WDW last December and had a blast so i thought it would be a good time to go again this year.. as it turns out, the kids school schedule is a bit off so we our checkin date is 1/1/2017.. we will be there for the first week! can't wait...

We arrive the day after you and stay until Jan 9th. :) My wife and some of her friends are doing the Dopey Challenge. I'm going to make signs and support them but I'm not crazy enough to run all 4 races back to back to back to back like them.. :)

Yep, I'm planning for late 2017. Last year, my mom put together a great trip for me, my parents, my brother and his family and I've decided I want to do the same for my Chosen Family here in DC. I'm just waiting for the last person to give me a go or no go before I start shopping around for cost estimates and dates

We will be at DW 6 nights. Is that enough...I mean I know we could just live there forever... but can we do everything and still go to Universal one day? We are in our 60s with dogs camping at FW. It's going to be along road trip so I want to really relax and enjoy this trip since I'm not sure when we can do it again. I know we will have to find cool spots/shows in the afternoon, but I want to experience the whole DW adventure.

Just booked last month-October 2017 at Port Orleans French Quarter for our first trip to "the other Disney". As a teacher I get a lot of time off but I really can't take time off aside from scheduled breaks so it had to be between the first 2 weeks of October, Thanksgiving week, The last week of December to the the first week of January, the last 2 weeks of March. I always try to teach summer school for extra money so Summer was out. Christmas break and Thanksgiving are known to be really crowded so they wouldn't be my first choice. That left March or October and my Birthday is in October so that pretty much settles it. October 2017 here we come.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter