Super Bowl Sunday

grumpyvet

DIS Veteran
I am toying with the idea of DL for the Super Bowl. Is this generally a lower attendence day? I think the weather looks kind of dicy..so all the better?:dance3:

We were there for Super Bowl 06. The park was packed! We spent most of the day at the hotel swimming. We went back to the parks in the evening and it seems to have lightened up.

So... when is Superbowl sunday? Other then being on a Sunday of course...

Last year was fairly busy. It's been pretty quiet in the parks lately (with the bad weather we've had), but I guess it depends on how many fans of the two teams are in the area and what the weather it like that day--last I heard we're expecting a downpour, but that was a couple of days ago I saw that.

Thanks for your replies!! I went the year the Super Bowl was in San Diego...and it was the PERFECT day to get out of town!!

But, of course, a busy day in DL is perhaps better than a day not in DL? :)

Thanks for your replies!! I went the year the Super Bowl was in San Diego...and it was the PERFECT day to get out of town!!

But, of course, a busy day in DL is perhaps better than a day not in DL? :)

We've only be to Disneyland during Superbowl twice. Once was before California Adventures was open (I think it was 2000 or 2001?) and it was packed :scared1: .

Then we went in 2005 and it was crowded but not any worse than a regular weekend.

It definately won't be empty unless there is a very good chance of rain. So you can always hope for that.

It is supposed to rain. **waves hand like a jedi** you all will stay away from Disneyland.

I am going this Sunday, only 30% chance from what I can tell and I have an umbrella.

We were there for Super Bowl 06. The park was packed! We spent most of the day at the hotel swimming. We went back to the parks in the evening and it seems to have lightened up.

I was there in '06 during Super Bowl too. I was amazed at how crowded it was! I couldn't figure out why all those people weren't home watching the game! I really expected the park to be less crowded.

It is supposed to rain. **waves hand like a jedi** you all will stay away from Disneyland.

I am going this Sunday, only 30% chance from what I can tell and I have an umbrella.

Well as of today it is a 50% chance of rain during the day and it supposed to clear up by the evening. But they aren't always right and the forcast will probably change by tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter