Sunshine Seasons

Discussion in 'The DIS Unplugged Podcast' started by ADP, Apr 26, 2012.

1. ADP

ADP <marquee><font color=red>I'm a huggin' fool</marqu

Although I don't know to what extent it's used, the food grown inside Living with the Land is used at Sunshine Seasons. It's mentioned by the Cast Members during the Behind the Seeds tour inside the pavilion.

I really do believe it contributes to the overall good taste of the food at Sunshine Seasons. As Teresa mentioned the food at Sunshine Seasons tastes much fresher than most other quick service outlets.

Although I'd love to see this model duplicated across property it may not be possible considering the Living with the Land is so close to Sunshine Seasons. Call it a lucky circumstance and Disney doing there best with resources so close to each other. I also agree that the food court is well-managed.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. 2Tiggies

2Tiggies <font color=blue>I am subscribing to this thread j

I agree :thumbsup2

Sunshine Seasons was in fact the first Counter Service location in a park that we ate at on our very first trip to WDW. We enjoyed our salads so much we went back a few days later. I really like the food court style layout and the selections available there too, even for those who are not salad/veg lovers.

4. sayhello

sayhello Have Camera, Will Travel Moderator

I think Sunshine Seasons is the best quick service on property. I'll go to Epcot just to eat there.

Sayhello

5. SamSam

SamSam http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.

I agree, everything tastes fresher at Sunshien Seasons! It's our favorite quick service restaurant.

I do believe they use produce grown in 'the land' at various restaurants throughout Disney. Memory fails me right now (it's been several years) but I believe during the 'Behind the Seeds' tour that it was mentioned, and that they did actually use produce grown in 'The Land' in restaurant's. I would hope so, otherwise there would be a lot of produce going to waste.

6. wdwscout

wdwscout <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

That's true- they use produce (and fish) grown in the Land at the Garden Grill, Coral Reef and I believe a few other locations as well.

Sunshine Seasons is indeed a great place for quick service!

7. BriarRosie

BriarRosie <font color=blue>Creator of Tag Fairy Haiku:<br>Cl

I'm happy to go to Sunshine Seasons because they have alternatives, GOOD alternatives, to the burgers and junk. I remember that I can get a good salmon dinner there with veggies on the side. I always seemed to either eat there or Tangierine Cafe for non-junk food counter service at Epcot.

8. Rozz

Rozz DIS Veteran

We really like Sunshine Seasons. The variety allows me to get veggies and such and my husband his usual burger and fries.

9. BriarRosie

BriarRosie <font color=blue>Creator of Tag Fairy Haiku:<br>Cl

Why not post a pic of the food I had at Sunshine Seasons?

I asked for the chutney sauce on the side, and that's what's in the cup. Not a bad meal at all. The salmon was really flavorful.

[​IMG]

10. kbelle8995

kbelle8995 DIS Veteran

I love Sunshine Seasons. You can purchase a good lunch or dinner and not think that you've been cheated.

Everything there that I've had is delicious.:thumbsup2