Sunrise Terrace no longer an option??

Kiki La Reu

Mouseketeer
I just went on Disney Fairytale Wedding's website and I noticed that Sunrise Terrace at Wilderness Lodge is no longer an option as a venue choice!! Does anybody know why? How disappointing!

I just went on Disney Fairytale Wedding's website and I noticed that Sunrise Terrace at Wilderness Lodge is no longer an option as a venue choice!! Does anybody know why? How disappointing!
You're right, it isn't on the website... that is so disappointing. Maybe Carrie will have some info for us.

We were hoping to VR there. :(

no no no no!! this cant be!! arrggghhh im devasted!! we were going to get married there september next year!! we went to see it this year and fell in love with the whole themeing etc!! and we were going ot book accomadation at wilderness lodge for a week as well!! is this just temp??? now there are only 2 venues on the memories package, surely they need more than that?? :(

It's still showing on the Memories collection, but not the Escape. I'm interested in knowing as well, because we are looking at that space as well!!!

I thought that sunrise terrace and ahola island are switching places

Sunshine Tree Terrace and Aloha Isle in the Magic Kingdom did trade places...(I was pretty bummed about that too...lol) Sunrise Terrace was a wedding/vow renewal Ceremony venue choice at the Wilderness Lodge...which seems to be mysteriously taken off the list of venue choices...:guilty:

My other Hal called them and it's been temporary removed due to construction and should return in around a month or two ☺️☺️☺️☺️ Happy about that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter