Sunray Transportation review from our 12/9-13 trip.

holcomb-mania

DIS Veteran
This was our first experience with a town car service, so I am unable to compare these guys to anyone else. But...

...I doubt we use anyone else in the future, unless Sunray is booked solid and can't take us. Top notch outfit from top to bottom. My email communications from Bob were informative and the responses were very fast. Larry picked us up from the airport and was great. Roger, who was our driver for our excursion to Universal and our return to the airport, was outstanding as well. The SUVs were immaculate and both guys were very friendly and professional. Great work guys.

I am so glad to hear this, we'll be using a car service for the first time this Saturday, and decided to go with Sunray. All the positive feedback makes me a little less nervous about the whole thing. I do have a question for you. How far in advance did they pick you up for your return flight? They told us that they'll pick us up 2 hours prior to our flight, and that we'll be at the airport 1 and 1/2 hours before our flight. I am worried that it might not be enough time. What was your experience like? Thanks :)

We had a 3:20 flight, and they picked us up at 1:15. Of course, our skycap check-in was the only one with a line, but it moved relatively quickly and the skycap was very helpful with one of our bags which was overweight. The concierge desk at Poly printed our Boarding Passes for us, so that was not an issue.

The only problem was the security checkpoint, which was depressing when we walked up. Fortunately, they have a small army of people and scanners, so it went relatively quickly as well. Once we got off the little monorail at the terminal, we had about 45 minutes before our flight was scheduled to take off. We got some pizza and by the time we got to our gate (the farthest, natch) they were loading.

I think 2 hrs was fine. Have fun! And you made a good choice with Sunray.

Our town car picked us up 2 hours prior and we had lots of time at the airport. We did the airline check-in at POP so they took our luggage for us to the airport. When we arrived at the airport since we had already checked in at POP all we had to do was go straight to the security check and then on to the plane. It was great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter